Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShWeir View Post
    I'm not saying anything on the thread, if peole want to know they can PM me . All I will say is that the first part was amazing! It had funny parts and dramatic parts, exactly how Downton was and should be
    *flails*
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

S-minus 10 minutes to The Tower! Who's ready to party with our Sparky?
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I'm late but ready to snark.
        I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

I will be here.
          sigpic

Comment

Have fun with the snarky snark, you guys. The Tower is just made for the ultimate sarcastic postathon. I'm sorry I'll miss it. I'll be here for a while getting dressed so will lurk a bit and will read all the delicious posts when I get home.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
              I'm late but ready to snark.
              Yay! We're gonna get a lot of good snark outta this one, too!

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                Have fun with the snarky snark, you guys. The Tower is just made for the ultimate sarcastic postathon. I'm sorry I'll miss it. I'll be here for a while getting dressed so will lurk a bit and will read all the delicious posts when I get home.
                *glomps* We'll miss you! Hope you have fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  Yay! We're gonna get a lot of good snark outta this one, too!
                  How very true. And with any luck I'll have a pair of missing scene ficlets to post later. *Crosses fingers*

Comment

S-minus 5 minutes to The Tower!

Comment

How very true. And with any luck I'll have a pair of missing scene ficlets to post later. *Crosses fingers*
                      Oooh, sounds great! I'll be looking forward to reading them!

Comment

Sounds great, I would love to read them if you do post them.
                        sigpic

Comment

S-minus 2 minutes to The Tower! Hope your DVD players are fired up and ready!

Comment

Oooh, sounds great! I'll be looking forward to reading them!
                            Hopefully you like them. My muse has left me hanging lately so I'm not to sure about them.

Comment

Everybody Hit Play!

Comment

*flails*
                                The second part was just as amazing, if not more! Violet was so funny

Comment

Working...
                                X