• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    OMGWTFBBQ?!? That is just SO WRONG!
    I'll say.

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
    My goodness. I was described as a walking encyclopedia earlier this weekend, but your knowledge of the show (the aired product and behind the scenes) is beyond reproach
    I have my moments.

Originally posted by Brie View Post
    Thanks, I tried to remember it at the time but could only remember that it was some kind of car.
    I kinda like Buicks, hence why I remembered. It's the car's fault.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Hey ho. Taking a break from painting trim in my garage. It's a beautiful day here, which is great for my remodeling project. Speaking of trim, we're up to 4 trips to Home Depot and one to Lowe's. This happened over the weekend.

Spoiler:

Mr. SR: Why are we going way over to Lowe's? Doesn't Home Depot have chair rails?
    SR: Yes, but these are the ones I want.
    Mr. SR: What's so special about these?
    SR: They're endorsed by the National Trust for Historic Preservation and are copies of some at Belle Grove Plantation.
    Mr. SR: Oh, well in that case. :/
    LOL - poor Mr. SR... he doesn't have a clue.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Sheppard: In this light, with the sparks in the background, you look intoxicating

Weir: Flatterer. But there is that small matter of Rodney about to be crushed to death at any second

Sheppard: But Elizabeth! I'm really thirsty right now!

Weir: Okay, you can have a quick drink, but then it's back to saving Rodney, got it?

Technician: Sir, in this light, with the reflection off the gate, you look intoxicating

Landry: Shut up Walter, you are freaking me out. I know it's hard to tell with these eyes, but trust me, you are

Repli!Weir: Waaaait a minute! Why aren't you guys all dead? Sure, potentially I could be mostly human, but you lot should have been sucked into the repli!blob on Asuras. **** it, I don't care anymore. Helm, get us out of here, warp 5. What? That's not even the right show! Who wrote this?

Weir: I just don't have time right now John. Look, I specifically covered up the bed to prevent any 'activities'

Sheppard: You've still got four walls, the floor, other furniture, the en suite.....

Weir: Okay, okay, I get your point. You're very persistent when there's a goal in mind, aren't you?

Carter: What is it, Chuck?

Technician: I'm not Chuck, I'm Chet, Dr Weeeeeiiiiiir????????

Carter: No, I'm Colonel Carter, her replacement. Did you miss my speech in the gateroom last week?

Technician: Sorry Ma'am, I didn't realise anything was happening at the time. I'm new here too. Guess there have been a few changes here recently

Keller: I can see Russia from my house
      sigpic

Comment

Brie: Thanks for the link.
        I don't have the sound at work. Someone can tell me the last question? Why do you want to know the answers?
        sigpic
        Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
          Brie: Thanks for the link.
          I don't have the sound at work. Someone can tell me the last question? Why do you want to know the answers?
          Oh, the question was “what would your advice be to an aspiring actor or director in sci-fi?”

There was also this part:

Question: During the run of Stargate, all three series, where there any other roles other than the one you played that you would have liked to explore?

Torri: I would have liked to play Ronon
          Joe: I would have liked to have played Torri’s role.

And then he did continue with the whole “She worked one day a week thing” which is ok but it was great that he did pick her role (Weir) either way becuase he could have taken the funny route and said some fun comment on that.
          sigpic

Comment

sigpic
            My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
            poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Yay for the new vid from DragonCon! Thanks for sharing the link, Brie!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              And never will. Don't even get me started on the two different shades of "white" paint I bought. *snort* But he's the one who understands how to measure and cut the trim, so I have to keep him around to run the saw.
              It's always something, isn't it?

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l495/gateraid/6g.jpg

Sheppard: In this light, with the sparks in the background, you look intoxicating

Weir: Flatterer. But there is that small matter of Rodney about to be crushed to death at any second

Sheppard: But Elizabeth! I'm really thirsty right now!

Weir: Okay, you can have a quick drink, but then it's back to saving Rodney, got it?

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l495/gateraid/17a.jpg

Technician: Sir, in this light, with the reflection off the gate, you look intoxicating

Landry: Shut up Walter, you are freaking me out. I know it's hard to tell with these eyes, but trust me, you are
              OMG. So. Wrong!

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l495/gateraid/1s.jpg

Repli!Weir: Waaaait a minute! Why aren't you guys all dead? Sure, potentially I could be mostly human, but you lot should have been sucked into the repli!blob on Asuras. **** it, I don't care anymore. Helm, get us out of here, warp 5. What? That's not even the right show! Who wrote this?
              OMFGAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! That's a keeper!

What can I say, I always get a kick out of ones where Elizabeth gets to mock the snot out of the Replicators. Especially when she is one. Sick and twisted, but that's me.

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l495/gateraid/12h.jpg

Weir: I just don't have time right now John. Look, I specifically covered up the bed to prevent any 'activities'

Sheppard: You've still got four walls, the floor, other furniture, the en suite.....

Weir: Okay, okay, I get your point. You're very persistent when there's a goal in mind, aren't you?
              He's warm for your form, Elizabeth. Why are you arguing?

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l495/gateraid/404_doppleganger_202.jpg

Carter: What is it, Chuck?

Technician: I'm not Chuck, I'm Chet, Dr Weeeeeiiiiiir????????

Carter: No, I'm Colonel Carter, her replacement. Did you miss my speech in the gateroom last week?

Technician: Sorry Ma'am, I didn't realise anything was happening at the time. I'm new here too. Guess there have been a few changes here recently

Keller: I can see Russia from my house
              *snorts*
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Question: During the run of Stargate, all three series, where there any other roles other than the one you played that you would have liked to explore?

Torri: I would have liked to play Ronon
                She's been asked that before, and thus I can say that Torri's consistent in her answers. She has wanted to play Ronon for-ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                  She's been asked that before, and thus I can say that Torri's consistent in her answers. She has wanted to play Ronon for-ever.
                  It’s not really surprising either since he is pretty much the complete opposite of Weir so I can defiantly see the appeal…+ he had a really cool gun and those dreads.
                  sigpic

Comment

OMFGAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! That's a keeper!

What can I say, I always get a kick out of ones where Elizabeth gets to mock the snot out of the Replicators. Especially when she is one. Sick and twisted, but that's me.
                    But when you really think about it, they should be dead, shouldn't they? Certainly all the crew were Asurans, and if we are to believe Franibeth, the version of Weir in the cap is human-based but with all the nanites activated, or she's a copy (in which case she'd be Asuran), or she's a hybrid (in which case presumably she'd drop dead). Then there's the ship - all the others appeared to be sucked into the blob. But I suppose the wiggleroom is that this ship appears after all the action, so it's possible it way nowhere near Asuras at the time and therefore not affected.

*snorts*
                    Figured I should come up with some sort of explanation of why Woolsey called Chuck "Chet" by mistake, other than what we were meant to infer - you know, that he was an idiot

Not only that, she's wanted to play with Ronon forever too
                    sigpic

Comment

I have a feeling all the ladies had their dips on him one way or another...

Comment

They'd be so disappointed to find out he was wearing a prosthetic. A wig, that is
                        sigpic

Comment

Thought I would drop the Downton Abbey Season Three trailer in here;
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kvw7J26V68U

Comment

Sorry I missed all the fun yesterday. The DVD player in the living room decided to go bad and tried to eat one of my Hell on Wheels DVDs. I had to destress with some Jeff Dunham after I got it out of the player before trying it in the computer. Thankfully it still works.

Now to see what all I missed.
                            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Full video coverage from one of the panels and it’s great but you will love the part that takes place at 41 sec.

(direct link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=DK30S8guqA0)

It’s the “Sparky Flew” part that we all wanted to see, so cute.
                              And of course near the end when Torri says that her favorite episode was ‘The Long Goodbye’ and she talks about guns and then says “I got to kiss this guy” and points at Joe and his hilarious facial expression, the two of them were really cute during the whole panel.

The whole thing is worth seeing though (except a few seconds of it that’s not worth mentioning ) but other than that it was great.
                              Thanks for the link, Brie!!!!

Hopefully I can watch it all tommorrow when I'm not so pressed for time.
                              I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

But when you really think about it, they should be dead, shouldn't they? Certainly all the crew were Asurans, and if we are to believe Franibeth, the version of Weir in the cap is human-based but with all the nanites activated, or she's a copy (in which case she'd be Asuran), or she's a hybrid (in which case presumably she'd drop dead). Then there's the ship - all the others appeared to be sucked into the blob. But I suppose the wiggleroom is that this ship appears after all the action, so it's possible it way nowhere near Asuras at the time and therefore not affected.
                                Bingo.

They'd be so disappointed to find out he was wearing a prosthetic. A wig, that is

Originally posted by ShWeir View Post
                                Thought I would drop the Downton Abbey Season Three trailer in here;
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kvw7J26V68U
                                OMG! *flails* Why isn't it January yet?!?!?!? Curse you, PBS!

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                                Sorry I missed all the fun yesterday. The DVD player in the living room decided to go bad and tried to eat one of my Hell on Wheels DVDs. I had to destress with some Jeff Dunham after I got it out of the player before trying it in the computer. Thankfully it still works.

Now to see what all I missed.
                                Eeeep! *pets the precious Hell on Wheels DVDs* At least they're safe!
                                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Working...
                                X