Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Poor Rodney, even his own hallucination won't listen to him.
    He just can't get a break, can he? LOL!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

"Just, just..."*high pitched voice*"...SHUT UP!"
      sigpic

Comment

And we've just hit the bottom. Kinda. Because there's a cliff edge under the cockpit.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Rodney told Sam to shut up. That's new.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

John and Liz com-con, always love those.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
              John and Liz com-con, always love those.
              Mmmm, radio!sex. Gotta love it.

Comment

*LOL* at Radek telling John to stop talking.
                sigpic

Comment

Here they come to save the day! Mighty Shep is on the way! Awww, they used their mom and dad voices.
                  sigpic

Comment

*LOL* at Radek telling John to stop talking.
                    I'm betting that doesn't happen too often.
                    sigpic

Comment

"As in, sea monster life signs?"

*giggles* Oh John. Better hope the mess hall kitchen has plenty of butter in stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                        Here they come to save the day! Mighty Shep is on the way! Awww, they used their mom and dad voices.
                        OMG. *tries to picture John in a yellow unitard with a red cape and dies laughing*

Comment

You don't exist, ergo, it's my idea. OMG. He's petty, arrogant and bad with people.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

*giggles* Oh John. Better hope the mess hall kitchen has plenty of butter in stock.
                            Well they did find out in another episode that there were once lobsters the size of min-vans (or something like that) at the bottom of the ocean, scary but cool and yummy.
                            sigpic

Comment

OMG. *tries to picture John in a yellow unitard with a red cape and dies laughing*
                              Something about butter, unitard and John made me lose my place.
                              sigpic

Comment

Well they did find out in another episode that there were once lobsters the size of min-vans (or something like that) at the bottom of the ocean, scary but cool and yummy.
                                Very yummy! Just one of those things could probably feed everyone in Atlantis for dinner!

Comment

Working...
                                X