Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brie View Post
    Oh uh, the windsheild is breaking, though a bit weird since it's a spaceship but still, it's good television.
    I'm sure a rocket scientist could explain it to us. *looks around* I got nothing.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

And now Rodney is starting to panic
      sigpic

Comment

Rodney sounds really pathetic talking to himself here...
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Talking to yourself really does help, doesn't it Rodney?
          sigpic

Comment

And talking to himself, yup, he's going crazyier
            sigpic

Comment

Yay, Sparky scene. They look very leaderly here. And John is wibbling over his buddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Liz and John. That's all I need to say.
                sigpic

Comment

Back in Atlantis, the alarm has been raised. *pets Lizzeh*
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Where did Sparkly go? How much more of this do I have to endure? Doh.
                    sigpic

Comment

Why the heck does the blood on Rodney's still look wet and fresh? Shouldn't it at least look not-wet-and-shiny anymore? Costume/makeup FAIL.

Comment

Just be patient, Rodney. Shep is working on it.
                        sigpic

Comment

Interesting, when John was stuck in the 'Epiphany' he kept saying "Great job John" but Rodney is refering himself as "McKay".
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                            Why the heck does the blood on Rodney's still look wet and fresh? Shouldn't it at least look not-wet-and-shiny anymore? Costume/makeup FAIL.
                            It's the moist environment.
                            sigpic

Comment

Zelenka is 'King of the Lab' in this episode.
                              sigpic

Comment

Eee, Radek briefing the science team! *huggles Radek*

Comment

Working...
                                X