No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And there they go. Looks like they'll need to be rescued. Oh wait...
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Oh and BTW... Opening credits!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        And there they go. Looks like they'll need to be rescued. Oh wait...
        Yup, that McKay... always getting himself into trouble.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Oh NOOOOO I GOTTA GOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Comment

Wakey wakey...you have a phone call.
            sigpic

Comment

First episode of many where Teyla and Ronon are mysteriously missing.
              sigpic

Comment

WOW, that is a LOT of blood splattered on the jumper deck.

Comment

"Rodney, thank god" - Like how relieved Zelenka sounded there...
                  sigpic

Comment

You crashed Rodney. You should have figured that out by now.
                    sigpic

Comment

"Very impressive."

LOL, oh Radek!

Comment

Oh crap, the windshield's cracking!

Comment

That doesn't sound good.
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh uh, the windsheild is breaking, though a bit weird since it's a spaceship but still, it's good television.
                            sigpic

Comment

Hero Griffin. Awww. Too bad.
                              sigpic

Comment

Griffin makes the heroic sacrifice. *wibbles*

Comment

Working...
                                X