No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Preview of my newest fic.....its another sign of proof Moore is a Sparky Shipper in my CW Universe:

Spoiler:
    He observed their love from a distance and through the words that John often told him. Their love was fierce, fierce and strong as his love for Katherine used to be. Each was each others half and together they formed one unit. In times like these they showed the true testament of their love. If one was in danger, the other would suffer.
    BALCONIES
    The Breeding Ground of Ships.
    sigpic

Comment

I just had the most hilarious moment ever on FB - a private moment though cause I'm all on my own... there was this cartoon that made me *face!palm* and *snort* all at once.

I know why Joe F keeps his hair the way it is... he's waiting for someone to offer him the role he was born to play:

Spoiler:

Like Angelina Jolie was born to portray Lara Croft.
      Last edited by Falcon Horus; 05 September 2012, 01:52 PM. Reason: Cause I'm an idiot and got my tags wrong.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        I just had the most hilarious moment ever on FB - a private moment though cause I'm all on my own... there was this cartoon that made me *face!palm* and *snort* all at once.

I know why Joe F keeps his hair the way it is... he's waiting for someone to offer him the role he was born to play:

Spoiler:

Like Angelina Jolie was born to portray Lara Croft.
        That is absolutely priceless. LOL ...
        To succeed in life, you need 3 things ... a Wishbone, a Backbone and a Funny Bone

Comment

I just ended my part of the beta'ing and ... = all I'm saying. I should possibly have warned Anuna to wear earplugs cause my squee's might have imbed themselves into the document I returned to her.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

So Lifeline happens to be on TV over here right now. I guess it is not a big deal seeing as
            I have every epiosde of the show on DVD too. But I still have not seen it for a while. Still as dêpressing as ever, though it does give me another chance to watch all the nuances of all the performences, Joe and Torri especially.

The latest thing that occured to me rewatching this episode though is that, cybernetic powers are pretty cool. That could have been a new ability Elizabeth could have had if sheèd stayed in the show. Maybe it would have helped find things to do wiht her in the show.
            "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

I just ended my part of the beta'ing and ... = all I'm saying. I should possibly have warned Anuna to wear earplugs cause my squee's might have imbed themselves into the document I returned to her.
              I'm betting I know at least one thing that made you squee.

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
              So Lifeline happens to be on TV over here right now. I guess it is not a big deal seeing as
              I have every epiosde of the show on DVD too. But I still have not seen it for a while. Still as dêpressing as ever, though it does give me another chance to watch all the nuances of all the performences, Joe and Torri especially.

The latest thing that occured to me rewatching this episode though is that, cybernetic powers are pretty cool. That could have been a new ability Elizabeth could have had if sheèd stayed in the show. Maybe it would have helped find things to do wiht her in the show.
              After hearing what happened between them at DragonCon, you look at the eps a whole new way.
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Stop teasing the rest of us and hurry the heck up!!!!!!
                I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                  Stop teasing the rest of us and hurry the heck up!!!!!!
                  It's back in Anuna's hands now. Then we will do a final beta and she will do the final edit. So it won't be very long.
                  sigpic

Comment

-starts going wild- I WANT IT NOOOWW!
                    BALCONIES
                    The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
                      *winks at the plot bunny herd and the plot bunnies wink back*

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
                      -starts going wild- I WANT IT NOOOWW!
                      Patience, grasshopper. All will be revealed... soon.
                      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Just peeking in. Some vids from Dragon Con are popping up. I SO HOPE someone got it when Joe mentioned sparks flying.

Another Sparky con question - does anyone know what happened to the Halfway con video? I paid my money. They took it. Never got a video.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                          well i've never been one for patience but just outta curiousity when was the last episode released?
                          Last edited by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard; 05 September 2012, 09:59 PM.

Comment

Oh yeah, another thing I wanted to mention. They're taking nominations now for the season 4 best scenes, guests, etc.

I was SOOOO tempted to post under each character (except John, of course) "when they died in The Last Man." No I don't have any lingering bitterness. Never. (Can you feel the sarcasm dripping off the page?) I would have been very involved with the dirty socks and lemmings and anti-S4 thread. I so missed out on my time.

JT2.jpg

Oh and for all the kiddies: 11.gif Get off my lawn you young whippersnappers!!

One more edit - SR I totally forgot about our project. I'll work on it this weekend.
                            Last edited by JT-2; 05 September 2012, 09:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                              Another Sparky con question - does anyone know what happened to the Halfway con video? I paid my money. They took it. Never got a video.
                              the company is "receivership". I don't know if it's the good word but the guy has trouble with his company BUT he's working on the video. He said it will be released before the end of this year. Each month, I ask him.
                              I already told him that if I don't have my dvd, I will kick his ass.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

Soon but when? I'm like the others. i want to read it.
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                                well i've never been one for patience but just outta curiousity when was the last episode released?
                                What? Look on the website. We are talking about one that has not been released except to the betas.

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                                Oh yeah, another thing I wanted to mention. They're taking nominations now for the season 4 best scenes, guests, etc.

I was SOOOO tempted to post under each character (except John, of course) "when they died in The Last Man." No I don't have any lingering bitterness. Never. (Can you feel the sarcasm dripping off the page?) I would have been very involved with the dirty socks and lemmings and anti-S4 thread. I so missed out on my time.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]35447[/ATTACH]

Oh and for all the kiddies: [ATTACH=CONFIG]35448[/ATTACH] Get off my lawn you young whippersnappers!!

One more edit - SR I totally forgot about our project. I'll work on it this weekend.
                                *laughs* I forgot too. I've been too busy to think about it.

Here's a link to some vids from DragonCon. Joe is a hoot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ru4Qg...hannel&list=UL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOZkh...hannel&list=UL
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X