No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really like Teyla's dress, she should wear it more times, like on Carson's funeral.
    sigpic

Comment

Intense Sparky look that speaks volumes. Check.

Ring ceremony about to start. At least there will be singing.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        Because the special effects guys thought it looked cool.
        *snickers*

Though the visual is consistent with how they raise the shields (from the waterline up).
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Intense Sparky look that speaks volumes. Check.

Ring ceremony about to start. At least there will be singing.
          And Rachel does have a lovely voice.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Because the special effects guys thought it looked cool.
            But it makes no tactical scense. To me at least.
            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
              I really like Teyla's dress, she should wear it more times, like on Carson's funeral.
              Yes, yes, one of my pet peeves was how she was dressed at his funeral. Inappropriate much, not to mention no sign of her recent surgery.
              sigpic

Comment

Kav's face... I can't even describe it, he looked too funny!

Montage time!

Comment

"Stop, what did you do to him?"

"Nothing, he fainted before I could speak to him"

Lol
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                    And Rachel does have a lovely voice.
                    That she does.

Comment

Yes, yes, one of my pet peeves was how she was dressed at his funeral. Inappropriate much, not to mention no sign of her recent surgery.
                      Yeah, WTF? Costuming fail on that one.

Comment

CAdman finally put the pieces together.

Comment

Gotta love bodygaurd John, the way he stands behind his Liz with his arms links looking like someone you should not mess with.
                          sigpic

Comment

Kav fainted. LOL!

Comment

Now that I know the truth, I saw that little sneer on Caldwell's face.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                                "Stop, what did you do to him?"

"Nothing, he fainted before I could speak to him"

Lol
                                Ronon looks so disappointed.

Comment

Working...
                                X