Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loving the briefing scene. *pets Ronon*
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Hmmm, looks like Shep's pants started on the weekend plans without him. Too bad they'll have to postpone until after the city is safe.
      OMG. *dies laughing* Looks like John needs to go get a quick cold shower!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
        Love Hermiod just ignoring Kav.
        Dr. Kavanugh?
        Yes?
        Stop talking please?

got told by an asgard.

Comment

Yawn. Naptime. All that tension and excitement just comes to a screeching halt.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

In the Athosian camp!

Teyla's cooking skills still suck, apparently.

Comment

John telling Rodney to get help from Cadman, he did not look very happy about it.
              sigpic

Comment

Doesn't everybody know that a ring ceremony is when you get your class ring your junior year? Where did these people go to high school? Oh wait...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  In the Athosian camp!

Teyla's cooking skills still suck, apparently.
                  Her super powers lie in other areas.
                  I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Back to Earth. Gee Barrett, your "information" isn't really helping...

Comment

Doesn't everybody know that a ring ceremony is when you get your class ring your junior year? Where did these people go to high school? Oh wait...
                      LOL! Gotta wonder...

Comment

Yes, that hair is a problem but I bet she's cute when she tap-dances.
                        sigpic

Comment

"Colonel Sheppard" very proffesional Liz.
                          sigpic

Comment

i was in my junior year of high school when this episode was aired and i don't ever remember them having a ring ceremony.

Comment

The tap-dancing bomb expert...

And oh frak, the gate is dialing itself!?!?!?

Comment

DHD working by itself. THis can't be good!!!
                                I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Working...
                                X