• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lt.colonel john sheppard View Post
    alright that'll be 10 lashes then. How do you wanna 'em? Lol
    lol.

Comment

Originally posted by ShWeir View Post
      lol.
      Hey I haVe been a bad sparkite too so I guess I need 10 lashes as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
        Hey I haVe been a bad sparkite too so I guess I need 10 lashes as well.
        How do you want them?

Can't be as bad as me, I haven't been here in three weeks! I haven't even said Sparky once this week, and in all those three weeks I've been away I haven't thought of any Sparky plot lines for fics! I think that's 30 lashes for me!

Comment

Happy 126,000th post!

Comment

Thanks for posting all those videos Southern Red they were great to watch.

It was great to hear everyone’s con stories, I’m also really shy and it doesn’t matter how much you try to think of something interesting to say it hardly ever comes out anyway *lol*, thankfully the people I’ve been lucky enough to meet at cons and other kinds of meet and greets have been super nice and friendly so no matter how it really goes in the speaking department at least you will always remember the kind hello and the friendly smile.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            But you were outgoing and talkative. He responds well when you do that. I saw it happen a number of times, but especially when going through the autograph line, when you only have a few seconds and the handler is glaring at you, unless you catch Joe's eye and say something to him he usually just signs the pic, gives you that little nod and half a smile and off you go. I think the way they do cons here, at least the Chicago one, keeps the guests too "controlled." People like Picardo and Andee Frizzell wander around and you might turn around and there they are, but Joe is very carefully "protected" by the handlers. And the guy who was in charge and stuck to Joe like glue when I saw him is HUGE. I also think that older people like me and Mr. SR are considered less likely to scream and grab him inappropriately (Some girl did this right after I got my photo done.) than some of the younger, bouncier people. Kids also get special treatment, so if we go in 2013 my friend and I are hoping to take her little nephew. Hee.
            It’s always surprising when you see someone walking around on the floor, I nearly ran into Michael Shanks when he was looking around the con floor during his break, it was a bit of a short interesting moment.
            sigpic

Comment

Happy 126,000th post!
              You've got 126,000th post....you win Sparky Shaped Cookies!
              BALCONIES
              The Breeding Ground of Ships.
              sigpic

Comment

Happy 126,000th post!
                Woo hoo! I knew we were getting close. We're zooming along these days. Sparky FTW!!!!!

*goes back to stripping wallpaper*
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
                  You've got 126,000th post....you win Sparky Shaped Cookies!
                  Yey Sparky Shaped Cookies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                    Woo hoo! I knew we were getting close. We're zooming along these days. Sparky FTW!!!!!

*goes back to stripping wallpaper*
                    Long Live The Spark....cause everything is Sparky and NOTHING Hurts
                    BALCONIES
                    The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                    sigpic

Comment

How do you want them?

Can't be as bad as me, I haven't been here in three weeks! I haven't even said Sparky once this week, and in all those three weeks I've been away I haven't thought of any Sparky plot lines for fics! I think that's 30 lashes for me!
                      I haven't decided yet. Lol. I guess you do deserved them more than I do.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                        I haven't decided yet. Lol. I guess you do deserved them more than I do.
                        Here here! Scratch that, because I've been so naughty put me in a room with a hungry wraith!

Comment

There are things far worse than a hungry Wraith... let me tell ya...
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                            There are things far worse than a hungry Wraith... let me tell ya...
                            Like a pissed-off lemming OD'd on sugar... TPTW, beware!
                            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

sigpic
                              My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                              poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
                                Thank you! Yes, if you get the chance, go. So. Much. Fun.
                                You're welcome. I don't really like crowds but I think I could make an exception for one of these cons.
                                I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Working...
                                X