No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John goes faceplant and he's all pissed at Lizzeh because he thought she'd never forget him. Awww.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

How the frak is Teyla sensing the beast when it's not a Wraith?!?
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Lookit how Lizzeh gives Teer a death glare. AHAHAHA!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

"Come with us" sorry Teer, now that Liz is there you really can't mesure up in any way (and by that I mean Teer, not Chad).
          sigpic

Comment

David has a sunburn on the back of his neck. I know sensitive skin when I see it. LOL
            sigpic

Comment

Oooh look! HIPPIE POWER!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                How the frak is Teyla sensing the beast when it's not a Wraith?!?
                Good question. Bad writing, maybe?
                I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Um, no Teer, John isn't going anywhere with you. With Lizzeh, however? Oh yeah.

Comment

"Well, the beard is interesting"
                    Gotta love the flirting and John might pretend differetly but he definitely loves it.
                    sigpic

Comment

Okay, time for the creepy hippie people to be on their way. He ain't coming honey. Just move along.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                        "Well, the beard is interesting"
                        Gotta love the flirting and John might pretend differetly but he definitely loves it.
                        And he has totally forgotten Teer ever existed. Yay, Sparky.
                        sigpic

Comment

Gee, even Teyla was looking at Teer like, "lady, get the frak away from my BFF's man."

Comment

Love Elizabeth's "Drop it Rodney" face almost as much as her look when she finally checks out JOhn's beard.
                            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

"Well, the beard is interesting."

*snickers*

Comment

I loved seeing the 6 main characters together, it always makes me think that it's how it always should be.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X