No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"It looks like a door" and of course John just have to walk through it without thinking, and this time I agree with Rodney about thinking about it.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
      Play and starting with Rodney complaining about something again.
      Isn't he always.
      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

And now we come to one of the best moments of the entire series... MALP on a stick.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Malp on a stick, very cleaver John.
          sigpic

Comment

MALP on a stick. Everybody's favorite line.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

John, I thought you decided to name things later.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                MALP on a stick. Everybody's favorite line.
                Gotta love it.
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And a cute Spanky look as a bonus.
                  sigpic

Comment

Teyla reading some Ancient. She's been taking lessons from Lizzeh, I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                      John, I thought you decided to name things later.
                      It's only okay when he does it. *snort*
                      sigpic

Comment

Rodney, don't insult the large man with a sword. It might not be too healthy.

Comment

'Welcome' and 'acension', well good Teyla, that doesn'ät sound so bad, now it just happens that the words inbetween those are the once to look out for, and that's why you have Elizabeth, heck, imagine how much trouble they could have saved had Elizabeth been there in the first place.
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh naturally the fearless leader volunteers to go first.

Comment

Rodney asks for volunteers and looks right at John. He knows. NOOOOO, don't go.
                              sigpic

Comment

And now John is stuck somewhere...again, he really is a magnet for trouble.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X