Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    I hope it's funny...

Cause chocolate can also burn when hot... just sayin'.
    Yep. That wouldn't be happy.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Not funny, not funny at all. *tries to stay out of the gutter thinking about the chocolate*
    Joe's arm hair is gone? WAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

So how much hot melted chocolate would it take to get rid of that much hair?
    And what a waste of perfectly good chocolate hair.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

So how much hot melted chocolate would it take to get rid of that much hair?
      Too much for you to handle... seeing as how it would send the thread deeper into the gutter as it is at this very point.

Also, err... some of those LJ-peeps are a wee bit scary.
      not withstanding the very blurry line one is sporting in their avatar

WOOT - 200 posts away from 23,000 - I rock!
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Too much for you to handle... seeing as how it would send the thread deeper into the gutter as it is at this very point.

Oh yeah, sorry I didn't warn you. That comm can indeed be quite frightening for a number of reasons. I think I know the avatar you mean. That's a perfect example of the blurred line between actors and their characters. I lurk on there to see all the pics but the comments are sometimes a bit much to handle even for a JF/JS fangirl like me.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          Trust me, there's enough chocolate for everyone!
          Glad to here it!!!

*Makes plans to skip next choloholics meeting*
          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Relax! Mmm... I could possibly do that.
            That is the one positive I was able to take from being jobless for so long. Relax and enjoy the little things in life. It was either that or get horribly depressed or go completelt nuts. *shrugs*

Comment

Got a question for a fic I'm working on. When did John start sitting on Elizabeth's desk?

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                Got a question for a fic I'm working on. When did John start sitting on Elizabeth's desk?
                I think the first time was Critical Mass in S2. The only other time I remember is Coup d'Etat.

We just watched White Collar and there was a Stargate mention. They were talking about secret government programs. LOL
                sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Whee! Almost to that milestone!

And yeah there are some... "questionable" peeps everywhere in fandom.

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                    Glad to here it!!!

*Makes plans to skip next choloholics meeting*
                    Heheheh...

I think the first time was Critical Mass in S2. The only other time I remember is Coup d'Etat.

We just watched White Collar and there was a Stargate mention. They were talking about secret government programs. LOL
                    That's just epic. Gotta love them pop culture references!

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                    Awww, John's so cute! He wants to make his Lizzeh's working day a little more fun!
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

and dancing!
                      sigpic

Comment

BTW, are we going to get a detailed con report? *tries to be patient*
                        Sorry guys! This weekend I promise. I'm going to separate things into the talks, photos, autos, and misc. Now you'll get four reports from me.
                        sigpic
                        sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

and dancing!
                          OMFG! Sparky is STREAKING THE THREAD AGAIN! *dies of squee*

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
                          Sorry guys! This weekend I promise. I'm going to separate things into the talks, photos, autos, and misc. Now you'll get four reports from me.
                          Four times the fun! I'll take it!

Comment

and dancing!
                            So much naked Sparky going on here I hope we dont get modded
                            BALCONIES
                            The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                            sigpic

Comment

and dancing!
                              You are an artist. Those are the best ones yet.

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
                              We're trying to be patient but are willing to wait for a nice long one.

I saw on Twitter that Joe is now at FanExpoCanada. Rainbow crashed his panel and someone asked about Sparky. It sounds like it dissolved into hilarity with them explaining shippers to Rainbow and Joe said something about UPS. So I doubt the question got answered.
                              sigpic

Comment

well, it takes a LOT of imagination on your part to "see" those tiny pics as the characters they're meant to be
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X