Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brie View Post
    We got to see that in 'Vengence" and it showed us that maybe it's not something they are so interested in.
    True but it would be helpful in the long run.
    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Aww Liz runs past Rodney, haha, it's funny but if John or the others were coming after him she would have run right into them (though that may have been the idea, in Shep's case anyway)
      sigpic

Comment

"Are you insane?"

Yes Lizzeh, Rodney is totally INSANE! AHAHAHA!!!!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Rodney listen to Elizabeth for once, please.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
            Aww Liz runs past Rodney, haha, it's funny but if John or the others were coming after him she would have run right into them (though that may have been the idea, in Shep's case anyway)
            I know, right? And she practically does when they do finally get back.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Liz sure do know how to handle Rodney though, even if this Rodney is a bit much for her.
              sigpic

Comment

Well, crap. That was some bogus escape.

Comment

John always does look rather cute when he's unconscious.

Comment

Shep wakes up wishing that he was in bed with Liz and he does look really disappointed when he only sees Ford and some strange girl.
                    sigpic

Comment

Ford if you get back you need tohave some REALLY LONG chats with Kate.

Comment

Carson! Missed him in the last episode.
                        sigpic

Comment

Caldwell's back.

Damn, and Rodney's sedated AND restrained.

Comment

Yikes! Withdrawal, not fun, thankfully Ronon and Teyla have each other, that should ease the pain so to speak.
                            sigpic

Comment

Rodney took nearly as much as Ford. How was he that coherent?

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                                Rodney took nearly as much as Ford. How was he that coherent?
                                It's his superpower. *snickers*

Or more seriously, perhaps it has something to do with the ATA gene?

Comment

Working...
                                X