No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent a private message to pkprd869 and Irish Eyes.

Anyway, I forgot to post the whole reason I came on GW tonight. I had a weird Atlantis dream last night. I was living inside of season 5 but I was still a viewer (strange, I know). Stupid things kept happening and I was going around saying "why are they making this so stupid?!?! ARGH!?!?!". And then I kept thinking of how the episodes would have been better with Elizabeth there. And saying "look how sad poor John is! Send him his Lizzie back!" Of course, no one listened.

Very frustrating dream.

Comment

Originally posted by pkprd869 View Post
      Oh boy, I'm just gonna admit defeat on the whole "just friends" thing. As for the con, I'll be there. Since I have to crash the door I guess JT and Irish and I will have to figure a way to meet up. If you have questions about Chicago just ask. I used to live there. Free tip... the "L" so pwns driving in the city.

JT the customer service person said alot of extras will be available at the door.
      Originally posted by JT-2 View Post

Anyway, I forgot to post the whole reason I came on GW tonight. I had a weird Atlantis dream last night. I was living inside of season 5 but I was still a viewer (strange, I know). Stupid things kept happening and I was going around saying "why are they making this so stupid?!?! ARGH!?!?!". And then I kept thinking of how the episodes would have been better with Elizabeth there. And saying "look how sad poor John is! Send him his Lizzie back!" Of course, no one listened.

Very frustrating dream.
      Got it, JT, and replied.

Sorry you had problems with getting your ticket pkprd869. Hopefully everything else will go smoothly. We'll figure out how to meet up!

I'm not as prepared for this con as I would like to be, but what do you expect from a procrastinating perfectionist? LOL I'm going to quit worrying (try anyway) and just enjoy the experience.

Off topic, here is my latest story involving the police:

Spoiler:
      The other night something woke me up. It was 12:45. Looked out my front window and there was a guy sitting on my front steps by the street. He would sit there, then lay down, sit back up, hold his head, rinse repeat. Did that for at least 15 minutes. I figured he was drunk, but on the off chance he needed medical help, I called the police. They came and after talking for a while, took him away in the squad car. Later in the week, it showed up in the paper as the arrest of a suspicious person. Hmmmmm.

All I know is I'm tired of dealing with the police in the middle of the night!!!
      sigpic
      sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

ZOMG, Irish Eyes! That is seriously freaky! I'm glad you're okay! *hugs you*

pk, that sucks that the website frakked up your ticket purchase. I'm always afraid that something like that's going to happen to me one of these years with all the cons I attend...

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
        Spoiler:
        Joe would make a great US Marshall or maybe a cavalry officer. Anybody know if he can ride a horse?

How about Torri showing up as a Senator's wife?
        Or maybe...
        Spoiler:
        building on SR's professional gambler idea, Joe and Torri play a husband/wife con artist team a la Bonnie and Clyde, or something like that. And they're totally out to get Durant.

Very frustrating dream.
        Sounds like my headspace every night.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

JT2.jpg

I wasn't around in the lemming/sticky sock time (although I kinda wish I had been).

But the fabulous FH made me a badge. Ain't it pretty?

And Irish Eyes - that is damned creepy!!

Comment

Very frustrating dream.
            That's pretty much how I felt through all of S5. I think you guys are having Atlantis dreams because you are starting to feel the excitement of actually meeting them. I thought I was going to pass out right up until I came face to face with the first person from the show. After that, it got easier.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]35186[/ATTACH]

I wasn't around in the lemming/sticky sock time (although I kinda wish I had been).

But the fabulous FH made me a badge. Ain't it pretty?
              Awww, so cute! Lemmings rule!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              That's pretty much how I felt through all of S5. I think you guys are having Atlantis dreams because you are starting to feel the excitement of actually meeting them. I thought I was going to pass out right up until I came face to face with the first person from the show. After that, it got easier.
              Same with me. I was nervous at the photo op with Joe, but once I had picked up my photo later in the day and saw how AWESOME it came out and that I totally had to stick around and get it autographed, I was totally cool with it all. And then I wasn't nervous at all with Torri last year.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Awww, so cute! Lemmings rule!

Same with me. I was nervous at the photo op with Joe, but once I had picked up my photo later in the day and saw how AWESOME it came out and that I totally had to stick around and get it autographed, I was totally cool with it all. And then I wasn't nervous at all with Torri last year.
                Or maybe you're like me and your brain went numb so you remember what you think happened. I'll have to ask Mr. SR if I made a fool of myself. Or maybe not.

Meanwhile, back to having fun teasing Irish Eyes and JT-2 on Twitter.
                sigpic

Comment

Morning/Afternoon/Evening???? Have SOOOOO much to do but have procrastination down to a fine art at the moment. Just put 14 SGA books on the e-reader ready for my holiday next week - should last me

And made this......

sigpic
                  Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Or maybe you're like me and your brain went numb so you remember what you think happened. I'll have to ask Mr. SR if I made a fool of myself. Or maybe not.

Meanwhile, back to having fun teasing Irish Eyes and JT-2 on Twitter.
                    Ohhh yeah. Good times, hahahah!

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                      Morning/Afternoon/Evening???? Have SOOOOO much to do but have procrastination down to a fine art at the moment. Just put 14 SGA books on the e-reader ready for my holiday next week - should last me

And made this......

http://s1123.photobucket.com/albums/...=MRSPARKYT.png

Ohhh, I like that one! Especially the little bit in the lower left corner where it looks like John's about to start nuzzling Elizabeth's hair. *fans self*

Comment

And made this......

http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/l547/OCD_32/Artwork/th_MRSPARKYT.png

Love that. You just about covered all the best moments.
                        sigpic

Comment

And made this......

[]http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/l547/OCD_32/Artwork/th_MRSPARKYT.png[/]

That's really nice!!

Ohhh yeah. Good times, hahahah!
                          You are both evil beings.

They still haven't posted the schedule. I was hoping it would happen today where I'm at work with a printer. Tomorrow I won't be. Blaaaa.

Comment

That's really nice!!

You are both evil beings.

They still haven't posted the schedule. I was hoping it would happen today where I'm at work with a printer. Tomorrow I won't be. Blaaaa.
                            Huh, I would think it would be up by now.

You ain't seen ebil yet. *points to last tweet* But these are things you need to know. Oh, I just thought of something else.
                            sigpic

Comment

Huh, I would think it would be up by now.

You ain't seen ebil yet. *points to last tweet* But these are things you need to know. Oh, I just thought of something else.
                              *flips hair* in SR's direction.

Comment

To everyone going to a con soon, I’ll hope you’ll have a great time.

That is a good question. And then his reaction to the kiss in TLG on top of that when he was teasing them with a twinkle in his eye. It does make you wonder if TPTB were so dead set against Sparky that they would put those things in. Caldwell's reaction in both cases makes it personal between the two of them. It doesn't fit in with the "I would do anything for any one of you" comment. He's obviously hinting at quite a different relationship. He didn't say that about Ronon when Shep was all up in his face about rescuing him in Sateda, or any other time when his ship was sent off to help rescue someone on the team.
                                The reactions of everyone else around John and Elizabeth to all these 'curious' (for lack of a better word) moments of seeming more-than-friendship between them have always fascinated me. I'm sure we're all familiar with the old saying "where there's smoke, there's fire" and really, if there wasn't anything there, if there didn't look like there was anything there, then why the heck did the other characters keep raising the question? Curiouser and curiouser...
                                I agree with everything you wrote, it would be fun to ask but we all know that we wouldn’t get a real answer (or even an answer at all) so it’s no point but it doesn’t keep you from being curies.

Curiouser and curiouser...
                                When I read that part I immediately heard Sheldon Cooper saying it in my head, I don’t even know why since he only said it once.

That is definitely War and Peace. The spine and back cover of the dust jacket do appear to match. Good eyes!
                                I know that it’s more of an unofficial Sparky thing but in a way I will always associate ‘War and Peace’ with John and Elizabeth, because while they didn’t talk about it much in the scene in ‘Home’(one can take into consideration that the since we don’t see Elizabeth leave at the end of the scene that it does continue of camera) but then also in the scene in her quarters in ‘The Return pt 1’ when he bring up not even being halfway through the book gives us the indication that it has come up several times over the course of the two years that had passed (probably along with discussion of other types of literature).

And made this......

That’s beautiful, and I’m with everyone else, the picture in the bottom left corner made me smile.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X