Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wraith vs. Ronon staring contest.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I'm sure that Wraith must need a TicTac.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
        John coming face-to-face with another wraith queen.
        Yeah, and we all know he hates Queens.
        sigpic

Comment

Ford, I'd listen to Ronon if I were you. He doesn't make idle threats...
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Oooh, look, it's a Lazer-Tag throne room!

Comment

Not sure you can charm your way out of this one, John.
              I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

John's on his knees before the Queen, this doesn't look good!

To be continued....

Comment

Well, that's that. We hate to leave Shep alone with the Queen. Good postathon, guys. See you all later.
                  sigpic

Comment

That was great, though I have to say that next weeks episode is better and since it was written by Carl Binder we can expect more great Elizabeth scenes and even some Sparky.
                    sigpic

Comment

And thus ends another crackalicious post-a-thon! Thanks to everyone who came out for the fun today, and be sure to join us next week for the roller coaster ride conclusion on "The Hive." Same Sparky-time, same Sparky-channel!

Comment

And thus ends another post-a-thon. Fun as always. See you all later after this regularly scheduled Hell on Wheels brake.
                        I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Oh, and one more thing...

B-minus 3 hours and 45 minutes to HELL ON WHEELS! AHAHAHA!

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                            And thus ends another post-a-thon. Fun as always. See you all later after this regularly scheduled Hell on Wheels brake.
                            AHAHAHAH! You betcha! *high-fives*

Comment

I need to caatch up on Hell on Wheels Cullen looks hot. But for now Im catching up on Vampire Diaries I am freaking addicte to that show.
                              BALCONIES
                              The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                              sigpic

Comment

Closing ceremony was nice - the opening ceremony was the best though. And now it's the Paralympics turn to shine - though I can bet there won't be as much coverage sadly.

Rio de Janeiro is next in line in 2016 for the Summer's Games - already looking forward to it.
                                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                                X