No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, we can't afford months. Lizzeh's gotta get her man back!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Lorne doesn't like getting on Elizabeth's bad side, poor guy, we all know that she can be though to deal with, espcially when John team Shep is in trouble/missing.
      sigpic

Comment

I love the way John always talks to himself. We have that in common.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Where's a astromech when you need one, John. LOL.
          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

LOL at Shep trying to get his R2 unit to help him out. Heehee!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And now they are in the hive ship.

And some of Ford's men died.
              sigpic

Comment

Of course it's John that set the alarm off.

And Ronon getting all tough guy. Yeah, show them how to do it right.
                sigpic

Comment

Nobody told Shep if Teyla and Ronon are okay. You'd think they would speak up. Sheesh.
                  sigpic

Comment

Ford's trying to micro-manage everything. That way lies madness, Shark Eyes.

Comment

Ronon looks really cool with that sword, it sucks that it seem to have been lost after season 3.
                      sigpic

Comment

Check the oil. LOL What does he think this is, a full-service station?
                        sigpic

Comment

So Shep sets off the intruder alarm. Well, there goes the secret part of the secret mission!

Comment

Time for Ronan the Barbarian to see some action.
                            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                              Ronon looks really cool with that sword, it sucks that it seem to have been lost after season 3.
                              A lot of things were lost after S3.
                              sigpic

Comment

Stunned for the second time during one episode, now that's not good.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X