No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bet Lorne wasn't that thrilled of having to tell Elizabeth that they have no news.

And now they will be sending Zelenka to help.

I do think that the best part about having team shep lost somewhere is that we get to see the rest of the characters do their thing.
    sigpic

Comment

Back to the raid... and here comes the boom today!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I think Teyla's starting to feel her enzyme. She looks really antzy.
        I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

I don't know why Shep is being so cautious. Reckless plans that are likely to end badly are his specialty.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

And now the plan is revealed... blowing up a Hive Ship. Ford, you have totally gone off the deep end!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              I don't know why Shep is being so cautious. Reckless plans that are likely to end badly are his specialty.
              Haha! You got that right.
              sigpic

Comment

I wonder how many times that guy had to practice saying "decimated all uninhabited worlds in its flight path?"
                sigpic

Comment

Nice briefing, Ford. Crazy plan though.

Comment

McKay is not handling stress well during normal situations, but hooked up on enzyme.
                    sigpic

Comment

You know you have trouble when Ford is the calmest one in the room. Okay, Shep, but he's not on drugs. That we know of.
                      sigpic

Comment

Crazy people always think their plans are genius. And Shep is way ahead of them.
                        sigpic

Comment

And the plan gets even crazier when Ford reveals his Dart fixer-upper.

Comment

Shep's got a plan, though he might want to wait with the paraide since Ford learned what he knows from from them.
                            sigpic

Comment

Shep is obviously is in a hurry to get back home to Lizzie.
                              sigpic

Comment

Did John just say away team? What is this Star Trek Atlantis now?

Comment

Working...
                                X