No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hitting the Genii to get C-4. Nice plan Ford. Bad tactics though.
    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

And we run an "op". Great. Buckwheat and the gang go on a field trip.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        What kind of drug-addled costume genius put together Ford's coat? Damn.
        *snerks*
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

McKay tries but fails to not be interested in what the blond-boy said.
          sigpic

Comment

"All will be revealed when the time is right."

Who the heck wrote this?
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Blondie reminds me of that weird guy from Condemned. Names escape me today.
              sigpic

Comment

After checking... Martin Gero wrote it. Well, that explains the cheezy lines.

Comment

Wasn't the blond guy Ba'al's lotar on SG-1s Summit/Last Stand?

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                    "All will be revealed when the time is right."

Who the heck wrote this?
                    Guess, his last name starts with G and ends with ero.
                    sigpic

Comment

Ronon's pimp coat does not look pleased. Hey, did they steal that practice dummy from Atlantis?
                      sigpic

Comment

LOL at Ronon giving Ford the Scary Look.

Comment

Ford are you trying to recruit Ronon to? I think he wants to rip your head off.

Comment

The older I get the more I wish I could score me some of that enzyme.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                              Ronon's pimp coat does not look pleased. Hey, did they steal that practice dummy from Atlantis?
                              Must've retrieved it from Atlantis's dump site after Ronon trashed it.

Comment

And more from Atlantis... WTF, is Lorne trying to have radio!sex with Lizzeh?

Comment

Working...
                                X