No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's the closing ceremony of London 2012 today so won't be around for rewatch.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      It's the closing ceremony of London 2012 today so won't be around for rewatch.
      Closing Ceremony already? Huh. Who would've thunk?

Comment

It flew by too fast - I enjoyed it very much.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

S-minus 1 hour and 35 minutes to The Lost Boys!

B-minus 7 hours and 5 minutes to Season 2 of HELL ON WHEELS! (and yes, I'm watching the S1 marathon on AMC right now )

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
          Thanks, I do like to keep the thread looking pretty... (if you tell anyone I said that I will claim my computer was hacked)
          Heheheh!

Originally posted by Brie View Post
          *lol*, don’t worry, either way I don’t think that you’ll find anyone here complaining.
          True fax, dat.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          *flails more* But I won't get to watch it until tomorrow night. So, no spoilers please. Have you seen the online video with Anson Mount giving a tour of the set? *flaily flail flail* Go to the AMC site.
          Whutwhut? New shinies? *runs to look*

*high fives* I'm sick of politics. Can we please just vote already?
          ZOMG, THIS. Let's just get it over with.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

S-minus 55 minutes to The Lost Boys!

And B-minus 5 hours and 25 minutes to HELL ON WHEELS! (it seems AMC bumped the timeslot forward by an hour. Ooops. )
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Funny you should mention your iPod.
              Spoiler:
              Mine has started acting hinky all of a sudden, but it's one of the originals. I may have to ask Santa for a new one.

Con answer: They give you your ticket on a lanyard. Throughout the weekend they mark off things on it, like autographs, and it gets you into the events.
              Fingers crossed your ipod does give out yet! I hate replacing electronics...

One more con question (I think I'm winding down LOL): Is there bottled water available or should I take a bottle to fill?
              sigpic
              sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post

One more con question (I think I'm winding down LOL): Is there bottled water available or should I take a bottle to fill?
                I'd take a bottle to fill just to be safe. They've got a Starbucks in the lobby (according to the hotel website), but it's obviously going to be overpriced, and I don't know how easy it would be to get to the nearest convenience store for a better deal on water.

Comment

S-minus 30 minutes to The Lost Boys!

B-minus 5 hours to HELL ON WHEELS!

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post

I agree with SK. The Starbucks isn't open all the time. There's a gift shop that I think has water, but it's expensive. Also, if you can, bring snacks. There are no convenience stores nearby. We took a taxi over to Target, but you might not have time for that.
                    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                      *sneaks in*

*sneaks out*
                      Love it, Madness reigns!!
                      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

S-minus 10 minutes to The Lost Boys!

Comment

Me? Nah, I never disagree with anything I read online. *looks around, runs* This is partly what prompted me to unfollow a whole bunch of people on Twitter on both sides of the political spectrum. Grandma always said, "Keep your mouth shut and let people think you are stupid. Don't open your mouth and prove it." I don't always take her advice, but I sure wish other people did. Ha.
                          I completely agree with the bolded part, SR. On ther other hand, if everybody was smart enough to do that, None of the news channels would have anything to talk about.

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                            I completely agree with the bolded part, SR. On ther other hand, if everybody was smart enough to do that, None of the news channels would have anything to talk about.
                            I would be glad to settle for all of them telling the truth, but I know that's never going to happen.
                            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

S-minus 5 minutes! Fire up your DVD players!

Comment

I would be glad to settle for all of them telling the truth, but I know that's never going to happen.
                                And if it did. The world would end.

Comment

Working...
                                X