No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh wait, Aurora's the one with Will Zimmerman's girlfriend playing the undercover Wraith - same actress I mean.

Has a lightbulb-moment.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
      Never thought about it that way, Brie. I always figured she decorated her office with things she brought from Earth.
      That is possible as well, she did travel a lot while on earth and I took a look at old pictures from season 1 and while we don’t get a very good look at her whole office prior to ‘The Siege’ (and then she could have packed it away since they might have to evacuate the city) I can’t tell if she had any before then. I also looked at some pictures from her apartment on earth in ‘The Return pt 1’ and saw that she does have a love for different artifacts even if you didn’t see any of her Atlantis office once.
      Maybe it’s both, at least I like to imagine that some of it was gifts from some of their allies, maybe either that they just gave it to her or they saw her admire them and gave something to her and that she had talks with other people then the once Shep’s team got into trouble with, like the once that she mention Sargent Bates made contact with in ‘Underground’.
      sigpic

Comment

You quite literally blew past 125,000 posts and are about to hit 125,100 posts too.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          You quite literally blew past 125,000 posts and are about to hit 125,100 posts too.
          Yupp, it's really amazing, and the end scene on 'Auror' kinds fit that too.

Well, I'm going to head of to watch some TV, I'll see you guys later.
          sigpic

Comment

Drinks all around!

You can put them on the tap at the Pegasus Café somewhere in the north-west of France, in a small village currently under occupation by Germans though. So be aware...

Comment

Good afternoon, Sparkies! I'M BAAAAACK! Did'ja miss me?

Those of you on Twitter might have noticed my tweet early yesterday about my internet going down; we initially thought it was an outage (that's happened before), but turns out that the cable modem completely died. So a guy from Time Warner Cable came out to set up a new modem for us this afternoon. Order has now been restored at Chez Kitty. Too late for this week's post-a-thon, though. Looks like you guys had a blast, and I'm sorry I had to miss it! But I will be here for next week, darnit! *shakes fist*

So now to catch up on what I missed...

*hugs you all and goes to read the backlog of posts*

ETA: And hey lookie! 125,000 posts for us! Way to go, everyone! *passes around bottles of champagne*
              Last edited by Scary Kitty; 05 August 2012, 02:54 PM.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

Those of you on Twitter might have noticed my tweet early yesterday about my internet going down; we initially thought it was an outage (that's happened before), but turns out that the cable modem completely died. So a guy from Time Warner Cable came out to set up a new modem for us this afternoon. Order has now been restored at Chez Kitty. Too late for this week's post-a-thon, though. Looks like you guys had a blast, and I'm sorry I had to miss it! But I will be here for next week, darnit! *shakes fist*

ETA: And hey lookie! 125,000 posts for us! Way to go, everyone! *passes around bottles of champagne*
                You were sorely missed, but we figured your internet was down again. Yes, 125,000 was quite a milestone, but we're not stopping there. Sparky is forever. Who knows, we might hit a million before we're through.
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                  That is possible as well, she did travel a lot while on earth and I took a look at old pictures from season 1 and while we don’t get a very good look at her whole office prior to ‘The Siege’ (and then she could have packed it away since they might have to evacuate the city) I can’t tell if she had any before then. I also looked at some pictures from her apartment on earth in ‘The Return pt 1’ and saw that she does have a love for different artifacts even if you didn’t see any of her Atlantis office once.
                  Maybe it’s both, at least I like to imagine that some of it was gifts from some of their allies, maybe either that they just gave it to her or they saw her admire them and gave something to her and that she had talks with other people then the once Shep’s team got into trouble with, like the once that she mention Sargent Bates made contact with in ‘Underground’.
                  Both are completely possible and begging for fics, IMHO. The list of plot bunnies is starting to get big.
                  I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

So I am watching the episode "Sancuary" and I am practically screaming at the TV because I am like NOT ELIZABETH, NOT ELIZABETH
                    BALCONIES
                    The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                      You were sorely missed, but we figured your internet was down again. Yes, 125,000 was quite a milestone, but we're not stopping there. Sparky is forever. Who knows, we might hit a million before we're through.
                      We seriously ought to get a special prize if we pull off that feat!
                      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Just saw this link on Twitter. If you have been following this project for the last 2 years, you are as excited as I am. Notice Martin's favorite Geek out moment, listen to the interview and hear what he says about our couple. This is the guy who said their relationship was "sublime." We love you Martin.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

Hey SK, sorry to hear about your internet troubles, it sucks when it happens.

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                          Both are completely possible and begging for fics, IMHO. The list of plot bunnies is starting to get big.
                          Haha, yeah there are no shortage of them running around.

Just saw this link on Twitter. If you have been following this project for the last 2 years, you are as excited as I am. Notice Martin's favorite Geek out moment, listen to the interview and hear what he says about our couple. This is the guy who said their relationship was "sublime." We love you Martin.
                          That was great and it’s definatly a good word to describe them. I haven’t been following the project but wow it sounds interesting and I love the choices of actors. I hope that I can see the result when it comes out.
                          sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

ZOMG, that's awesome! Martin is just fabulous. I am so looking forward to seeing the finished result!

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                            Hey SK, sorry to hear about your internet troubles, it sucks when it happens.
                            Indeed, it's very frustrating when there's mission critical things you need to get done. *cough*Comic-Con 2013 preregistration*cough* Thank goodness for wifi at Starbucks.

Comment

What have I been up to you might ask? Well even if you didn't, I have a new fic. Hope you like. It's my take on The Shrine and is called Sheppard's Shrine.
                              sigpic

Comment

What have I been up to you might ask? Well even if you didn't, I have a new fic. Hope you like. It's my take on The Shrine and is called Sheppard's Shrine.
                                SQUEE! Read it everyone, it's so adorable! *pets John and Elizabeth and everyone else and starts bouncing around the room*

Spoiler:
                                And I'm still LMAO at Rodney's booger comment. Best. Line. Ever!

Comment

Working...
                                X