• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And now Carson have a plan.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
      This scene also always get to me, how they are all turning to Elizabeth for news and how she is the one that gives them permission to say a private goodbye. It's a very wife-y moment.
      Still pisses me off that they never even tried to go see him until she made the suggestion.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        Is it wrong of me to think he's still pretty?
        Nope. If that's wrong, I don't wanna be right.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Carson's got a plan! Gear up, people!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            Ronon does like shooting John, doesn't he?
            Doesn't he say, "That never gets old." at some point in season four?
            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Yays! Carson has an idea.
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Elizabeth is the first one John sees when he wakes up, haha, I bet they all know that the best thing for John to wake up to is Liz's face.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                  Doesn't he say, "That never gets old." at some point in season four?
                  Yes, in Tabala Rasa when he shoots him.
                  sigpic

Comment

"Do it."

Lizzeh's hot to get her man back!

Comment

Elizabeth walking all close to John. Love that. And Bug-John flat out ignores everyone else.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                        Elizabeth is the first one John sees when he wakes up, haha, I bet they all know that the best thing for John to wake up to is Liz's face.
                        Darn right. She's the only one he'll listen to.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                          Yes, in Tabala Rasa when he shoots him.
                          Thought so. Just couldn't remember the episode.

Comment

And another look from Teyla to Liz. That is odd isn't it, unless it means what we want it to mean.
                            sigpic

Comment

Love Liz's you had it coming line.

Comment

Lizzeh right beside John. Exactly where she should be.

Comment

Working...
                                X