Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
    I guess they just think we're totally nuts. And if that is the case, than sanity is way over rated.
    Oh, didn't you get the memo? We're obsessed with Sparky. We see it in everything. I see two trees next to each other, one with green leaves and one with red leaves, and I think Sparky.

... Okay. Not really.

And yes. Sanity is way overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
      That was great, I can defiantly imagine them having a moment like that in between episodes, as well as many other moments they must have missed out on but that were obviously there.
      Thanks, Brie! I'm tempted to try a few more when I have time. John makes a comment in Conversion about protocal being Elizabeth's answer to everything or something along those lines. I really want to play around with what caused him to say that.
      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
        Awesome! I hope everything continues to go well! With the economy being as insane as it is, it seems like you have to commit murder to get a job.
        Same here. *crosses all my fingers and toes*

Comment

Oh, didn't you get the memo? We're obsessed with Sparky. We see it in everything. I see two trees next to each other, one with green leaves and one with red leaves, and I think Sparky.

... Okay. Not really.

Always has been. Always will be.

Comment

do you guys like my new sig I worked very hard on it
            sigpic
            My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
            poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
              I like it! I think if I tried to do that kind of a sig, I wouldn't have enough room.

Comment

I'd run out of space as well... maybe... should give it a try maybe...

Anyhow... I wrote a TLG-tag. Sadly it won't be fit to be posted here. There's only a smidgen of implied Sparky, not enough to warrant a post here. But hey, the bigger thing here... I wrote a fic again.
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I love it. I watch nearly every show or movie franchise you have in it.
                  Last edited by mandogater; 25 July 2012, 07:21 PM. Reason: can't spell

Comment

And Brie, I totally agree with that last statement! Which just makes me wish even more that scene from "Remnants" where "Kolya" is sneering at John about the people he's let down (including Elizabeth) had actually made it onscreen. The more alien species in Pegasus that see there was something going on, the better.
                    That really would have been great and since John is who he is we know from the past that guilt and feeling like a failure really is his greatest weakness and the one thing that can break him apart. But I do think that as we have mentioned in the past that they could have done so much more with Kolya, he was a way better villain and a lot more personal one then the replicators I feel, like maybe they could have had him take Elizabeth instead if they now were so keen on sending her away, it could have been a much more interesting storyline since he and the rest of the Genii are also human but also there is a lot of fighting within them as well. It would have also been interesting to see what happened to Ladin (because we never really do find that out either), and Sora.

Thanks, Brie! I'm tempted to try a few more when I have time. John makes a comment in Conversion about protocal being Elizabeth's answer to everything or something along those lines. I really want to play around with what caused him to say that.
                    That would be very cool; there are a lot of little moments that could be added. I always did wonder about that line though and what it comes from, who knows maybe the ‘Sparks Ignite’ trailer was really on to something.

Good luck on the job hunt as well, I’m in the same seat myself so I know it’s a real pain in the behind.

Love the sig, I do see that we have a lot of the same favorite shows. And is your name Erika too? Cool, well, if it is it’s almost the same, my name is spelled with a ‘c’ but it’s still the same one anyway.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                      I'd run out of space as well... maybe... should give it a try maybe...

Anyhow... I wrote a TLG-tag. Sadly it won't be fit to be posted here. There's only a smidgen of implied Sparky, not enough to warrant a post here. But hey, the bigger thing here... I wrote a fic again.
                      YAY!!!

*sends sugar to teh Lemming*

Comment

... Okay. Not really.

Seriously I don't suffer from insanity I absolutely posetively enjoy every minute of it. If I didn't have it I wouldn't have mad ideas.

Nice job sweetie

That really would have been great and since John is who he is we know from the past that guilt and feeling like a failure really is his greatest weakness and the one thing that can break him apart. But I do think that as we have mentioned in the past that they could have done so much more with Kolya, he was a way better villain and a lot more personal one then the replicators I feel, like maybe they could have had him take Elizabeth instead if they now were so keen on sending her away, it c ould have been a much more interesting storyline since he and the rest of the Genii are also human but also there is a lot of fighting within them as well. It would have also been interesting to see what happened to Ladin (because we never really do find that out either), and Sora.
                        Oh my god. First off, I love Kolya as people know, he may seem stupid to the outsider, but if you really think about it....he is scary as hell (Robert Davi's performace adds to the creepiness). First off we know he is capable of doing terrible things, "The Storm" and "Common Ground" are testiment to that. Second he uses emotions as a weapon, he imade that clear in "Common Ground" when he implied Elizabeth was emotionally weak. Third he is the mother of all Sparky shippers because everytime he's around he tends to you know ignite emotions in Sparky, John going rambo and killing Genii, Elizabeth agonizing letting John get tortured.

Anyway, I would have loved if this were made a story arc you know have for a couple episodes Kolya holding Elizabeth hostage and has her hidden somewhere where it is hard for the Expedition to find her. One, if this were Kolya's final storyline, it would be a wicked final send-off for Kolya...because we all know...John will totally go crazy over this and beat the ever living Sugar Honey Ice Tea out of Kolya. Second the fall out of this can lead to scenes of John comforting a traumatized Elizabeth.
                        BALCONIES
                        The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
                          Oh my god. First off, I love Kolya as people know, he may seem stupid to the outsider, but if you really think about it....he is scary as hell (Robert Davi's performace adds to the creepiness). First off we know he is capable of doing terrible things, "The Storm" and "Common Ground" are testiment to that. Second he uses emotions as a weapon, he imade that clear in "Common Ground" when he implied Elizabeth was emotionally weak. Third he is the mother of all Sparky shippers because everytime he's around he tends to you know ignite emotions in Sparky, John going rambo and killing Genii, Elizabeth agonizing letting John get tortured.

Anyway, I would have loved if this were made a story arc you know have for a couple episodes Kolya holding Elizabeth hostage and has her hidden somewhere where it is hard for the Expedition to find her. One, if this were Kolya's final storyline, it would be a wicked final send-off for Kolya...because we all know...John will totally go crazy over this and beat the ever living Sugar Honey Ice Tea out of Kolya. Second the fall out of this can lead to scenes of John comforting a traumatized Elizabeth.
                          This so much.

I just watched ‘Common Ground’ again recently and in the scene where Elizabeth had to watch the wraith (Todd) feed on John the first time and while you don’t see Elizabeth’s face in that scene you do hear her voice and when she shouts “Stop, stop” you can the desperation and the pain in her voice and it’s just heartbreaking.

They really could have done something great with the whole storyline.
                          sigpic

Comment

This so much.

I just watched ‘Common Ground’ again recently and in the scene where Elizabeth had to watch the wraith (Todd) feed on John the first time and while you don’t see Elizabeth’s face in that scene you do hear her voice and when she shouts “Stop, stop” you can the desperation and the pain in her voice and it’s just heartbreaking.

They really could have done something great with the whole storyline.
                            I once wrote a whole piece on John's reaction to hearing that shouting "stop". But its very heartbreaking to hear you know she is breaking and by the third feeding where she burries her face in her hand you feel sorry for her. It is almost like she is feeling the life sucked out of her as well.

And you're right they could have but hey....at least we have fan fiction....the plot bunnies are thudding around right now...
                            BALCONIES
                            The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks, SW!! I just had to put that in there.

Just to update on the interview. After 15 minutes, I was on the floor of the warehouse to see how I'd do. I get to go back tomorrow. I think that's a good sign. How about you all?
                              It sounds like a good sign to me.

... Okay. Not really.

Obsessed and delusional *raises hand*

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w254/poundpuppy29/Sparky/normal_atl_312_1230.jpg

Love it. You covered just about everything. I watched most of those shows also.
                              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post

Whoa, I agree! That would have been an awesome storyline. I liked the "old school-ness" of John and Kolya facing off in a duel, but ... yeah. That would've been awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X