Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShWeir View Post
    Good afternoon! Your daily neighberhood stalker has... Wait wrong speech.

I once wrote a fic post TLG. I'll have to see if I can find it *Searches*
    *runs screaming out of thread* I've had enough stalkers, thank you very much.

Ya know, if everybody wasn't so busy, I'd challenge everybody to write a post-TLG ficlet. I'd imagine there would be a wide variety of what they might see happening afterwards.

Yeah. I already know where this is gonna go.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      I don't know what kind of dress she is looking for but check out Adrianna Papell's dresses. Lots of stores carry them and they are reasonably priced. This site gives you lots of options. I know you are short on time but you might be able to order one.
      *hugs* Thanks for the suggestion! I'll show them to her and browse through them. Maybe we can find one in store around us.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post

Ya know, if everybody wasn't so busy, I'd challenge everybody to write a post-TLG ficlet. I'd imagine there would be a wide variety of what they might see happening afterwards.

I'm not busy! The school I work at broke up 2 weeks ago, I've got another 6 weeks to enjoy... I think I'll write another post TLG fic.

Comment

Sad news (OT):
          Spoiler:
          Sally Ride died from pancreatic cancer yesterday. She was 61.

Comment

Originally posted by ShWeir View Post
            I'm not busy! The school I work at broke up 2 weeks ago, I've got another 6 weeks to enjoy... I think I'll write another post TLG fic.
            Go for it! *sends carrots to encourage the fic bunnies*

Comment

Sad news (OT):
              Spoiler:
              Sad indeed. A true pioneer and gone way too soon.
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/...oom_Closet.gif
                http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/...lcony_Kiss.gif

We're already there.

Sad news (OT):
                Spoiler:
                Very sad news. She was such an inspiration to all of us who dream of the stars.
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  H.G. is alive for now. So who knows what will happen.
                  I haven't actually seen the new episode yet, but this does make me happy.

If I wrote a post-TLG fic it would probably not deal with a different aftermath...
                  Hey, you didn't say it had to be Sparky-specific.
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

If I wrote a post-TLG fic it would probably not deal with a different aftermath...
                    FH... *Giggles* Lord knows what's goin' through that Lemming mind of yours... probably Kate
                    Last edited by ShWeir; 24 July 2012, 07:06 AM.

Comment

A far happier FH for one... I have a very strong aversion to S/J. Sowwy!
                      Yeah me to... But that's 'cause I'm an shipper.

Comment

Irony Rocks & Shane Vansen are two of my favorite Sparky authors. I enjoy pretty much all their stories.

I enjoy doing research.
                        And what fun research it was.
                        I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Glad to hear it.

Now to deal with this desire to write H.G. fic.
                          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Hello everyone, I’ve come down with a summer cold, those are so not fun.

Thanks for all of the fan fic links everyone.

I think the shift in them that happened after TLG was pretty interesting, I mean John and Elizabeth were always really close but after TLG things kinda changed, I mean even in the very next episode ("Coup D'etat") they seemed different, closer in a way, and I don’t just mean the way they stood really close together in the scene with Ladon or even the final scene of the episode but it was more something unspoken, it made me believe that they did talk about it at some point between the episodes. I also noticed that after TLG he did seem to not flirt as much anymore, there was the thing in ‘Inferno’ but basically nothing in season 3, who knows; maybe it did affect him more than he knew and/or wanted to let on, that could be something else worth noting in a fic.
                            sigpic

Comment

*plops on bed and groans*

My stomach just started killing me as soon as I got home. So I'm quarantining myself to my room. What?

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                              And what fun research it was.
                              Oh yeah! Some of the best research I've ever done!

Originally posted by Brie View Post

Thanks for all of the fan fic links everyone.

I think the shift in them that happened after TLG was pretty interesting, I mean John and Elizabeth were always really close but after TLG things kinda changed, I mean even in the very next episode ("Coup D'etat") they seemed different, closer in a way, and I don’t just mean the way they stood really close together in the scene with Ladon or even the final scene of the episode but it was more something unspoken, it made me believe that they did talk about it at some point between the episodes. I also noticed that after TLG he did seem to not flirt as much anymore, there was the thing in ‘Inferno’ but basically nothing in season 3, who knows; maybe it did affect him more than he knew and/or wanted to let on, that could be something else worth noting in a fic.
                              First off, sorry you're not feeling well! *sends hugs and warm soup*

That scene in "Inferno" is now one of my favorites. And it's true, now that I think about it, they seemed closer but not as flirty. Hmm. So we're missing Sparky discussions from after both TLG and TRW, now.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                                Sorry you're not well *Sends hot soup*. Try strong, (as strong as you can take) hot coffee, allways works for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X