Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Rachel and Jewel had great chemistry even now. And later they were even better.
    Yeah, I loved them in "Missing".

Comment

Bit of one? Rodney, you really are the master of understatement.
      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Eavesdropping is really bad Ellia, but I get why it’s tempting and why she is curies about the retro virus.
        sigpic

Comment

More expressive pants. I changed my mind. Now he's dressing to the left. I gotta stop this.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Ugh, I'm back.

And why is it that every time someone always has to hunt a beast or something, they always wind up at a river?
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I wonder how well an Intel Centrino laptop works in Pegasus. *nerd*

Comment

Carson is very gullible, isn't he? He just means well and wants to help people.
                sigpic

Comment

Elia, you shouldn't be spying on your dad and his new friends.

Comment

Aww ... I wanna hug Ellia so badly ...

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                      I wonder how well an Intel Centrino laptop works in Pegasus. *nerd*
                      A laptop works basically everywhere, they probably don't have any internet though.
                      sigpic

Comment

And we prove once again that eavesdropping is always a bad idea.
                        sigpic

Comment

Villages on the move.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                            Carson is very gullible, isn't he? He just means well and wants to help people.
                            *pets Carson*

Uh-oh. All the adults are gone. I've got a bad feeling about this.

Comment

Not only would she be us, if it worked, but she'll be dating Rodney in two years.

Comment

Aw crap, Elia just stole the retrovirus. Silly girl!
                                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Working...
                                X