Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Done by morning. I love Ronon.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Flashback scene to a crashed wraith ship (looked like a dart but there was usually only one wraith in those).

Yuck at seeing dead people. Though it doesn't sound like a very terrible wraith if it only kills every once in a while.
      sigpic

Comment

That's it? One Wraith in the forest? We'll be done by morning.

LMAO! Oh, Ronon.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I just love Ronon. One Wraith, be back in a bit.
          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

“That’s it, one wraith. I’ll be back in the morning”
            sigpic

Comment

McKay is teh kid magnet. *snorts*

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                Flashback to villagers with pitchforks.
                Perfect theme to that

www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEI3dpUixrM
                BALCONIES
                The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                sigpic

Comment

Rodney dealing with another kid. AHAHAHAH!
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

What is it with Rodney and the kids? It's like when you don't like cats. They just seem to be drawn to you. Not that I would know or anything.
                    sigpic

Comment

Judging by that interaction with teh kid, no wonder Rodney was amazed he delivered Torren. LOL

Comment

Question. If Ronon's blaster uses powerbacks, how does he get more or charge them?
                        I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

And McKay with kids, always funny since you always get the truth from them and they are the only ince who really can out smart him by being the oposit him.
                          sigpic

Comment

And now they're wandering through the forests of Planet Vancouver again.

Comment

This is the one with the very expressive Shep pants. Now I remember.
                              sigpic

Comment

John just Gibbs-slapped McKay! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X