No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There was a tremble in Joe's voice when he said "what's wrong". Good acting.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Um... Houston, we have a problem.

You two had better get the heck outta there!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And bang, Ronan just got up and shot the guy, though it wasn't very nice to take the risk and pulling Teyla down with him, but then again, he did spend years alone so it will definatly take time to get used to how things work.
        sigpic

Comment

Iwonder what kind of animals that coat is made of. I'd hate to run across it in the dark.
          sigpic

Comment

Back on Belkan...

And Ronon kills Kell! Whoo baby!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Genii shotguns? Those are very popular. And Spanky's first fight.
              sigpic

Comment

Scary Ronon. I'd not want to be on his bad side.
                My In-Progress SGA - Team Fic with Added Shep Whump
                http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3802826/...ly_b_bEffect_b
                When Sheppard develops some mysterious powers the Atlantis team is faced with a difficult choice: To save the city or to save their Colonel...

Comment

And kiss...ok, maybe not the best time but it did looks like it was at least on Ronan's mind *lol*
                  sigpic

Comment

We always thought this secret would come up again, but it never did. Epic fail.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                      Iwonder what kind of animals that coat is made of. I'd hate to run across it in the dark.
                      LOL! Scary, eh?

Comment

Shep trying to get Rodney to understand, and I like the way he is talking about his own experiences and it it's obvious that it was painful for him yet for Rodney's sake he is still brining it up.
                        sigpic

Comment

I wonder if Shep knew a pilot who stayed in his plane too long and crashed.
                          sigpic

Comment

We always thought this secret would come up again, but it never did. Epic fail.
                            We're going to have to do something about that. I'll file that in the "ideas for Season 7" folder.

Comment

I wonder if Shep knew a pilot who stayed in his plane too long and crashed.
                              Hmm, now that's an interesting thought.

Comment

Now the big chase scene and Shep Joe spits when he yells. LOL
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X