Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He didn't say "go" Radek. Bad Radek.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      May I step aside for a moment of shallowness and remark on how very very yummy John looks in this one? No, okay, on with the snark.

Oh look, he's sitting on Lizzie's couch with his hand between his legs.
      Guh. Well, I think my brain is going to be useless after that one.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I don't know how well planned this was but being the only (or at least among a few) military men John would be stuck caring thing around, though he does look good doing it.
        sigpic

Comment

And time for a beer break. I like Teyla's coat of many colors.
          sigpic

Comment

Back to the Teyla and Ronon show...
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Aww, Ronan meets his old buddy.

And the Buddy is a very bright man for seeing what we can.

"You two make a good match"

That they do.
              sigpic

Comment

Roana looks so happy, and that smile maked me smile.
                sigpic

Comment

And a big huge honking Spanky anvil that we never see again. Hmmm, I wonder if Damian Kindler was a shipper.
                  sigpic

Comment

Solen, I love you for stating the obvious... or rather, the obvious that should've been obvious.

And oh look, there's a bunch of Satedans still alive!

Comment

Ronan's laugh, wow, he's a funny drunk, and Teyla is really unsure what she is supposed to do.
                      sigpic

Comment

Here we go with the first test resulting in OMGWTFBBQGuy. But first, another beer break.
                        sigpic

Comment

LOL at John wearing his gun glasses, but no one else is wearing protective eyegear.

Comment

John looks good with those glasses.
                            sigpic

Comment

I think Jason also does some fine acting here. We got to see way too little of him actually doing stuff.

Back to BBQman.
                              sigpic

Comment

I want to know where to find those steel beer steins.

Comment

Working...
                                X