Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    OMG, did you see that little grin Ronon flashed at Teyla as she was walking away? AWWWW!
    That alone should have turned anyone into a Spanky shipper.

OMG, it's the Cafe Diem guy from Eureka. Every time I watch that show I think about this ep of SGA.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Isn't that gun in 'Eurika', I also know that he played "The Toymaker" in Smallville.
      sigpic

Comment

Ronon getting all snarky and defending Teyla's honor. And then she gets pissy at him. *snerks*
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I probably shouldn't say this, but RL is a much better actress in scenes with Jason than anyone else. He seems to bring out her best.
          sigpic

Comment

And now we learn that Ronon isn't the Last Son of Sateda.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

He couldn't wait to call home and tell the little woman about what they found. They sound like a couple and Rodney is their over excited kid.
              sigpic

Comment

John and Elizabeth phone...eh, well.

And aww, John wanted to tell Elizabeth the news but Rodney took over.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                  I probably shouldn't say this, but RL is a much better actress in scenes with Jason than anyone else. He seems to bring out her best.
                  Rachel and Jason really had the same kind of on-screen chemistry that Joe and Torri did. Why the frak didn't TPTW get it?

Comment

John looks very comfortable in Elizabeth's office, one can tell how much time he really does spend in there.
                    sigpic

Comment

And Rodney's all in squee mode over his rediscovery of the Ancients' discovery. Break out your technobabble dictionaries!

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                        John looks very comfortable in Elizabeth's office, one can tell how much time he really does spend in there.
                        And what they do when they're there.

Comment

May I step aside for a moment of shallowness and remark on how very very yummy John looks in this one? No, okay, on with the snark.

Oh look, he's sitting on Lizzie's couch with his hand between his legs.
                          sigpic

Comment

All the boys want to be around Liz, for the obvious reasons.
                            sigpic

Comment

And just like that we're on to the montage with arguing and eating sandwiches and failing.
                              sigpic

Comment

Montage time!

Comment

Working...
                                X