Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barbecued bodies. Yikes!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

They just continue stating the obvious through this whole thing. I guess the Ancient machines aren't affected by dust. Hum.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Rodney repeating what John said, and gotta love John's face after that.
        sigpic

Comment

And finally, some Sparky. Love that look, so cute.
          sigpic

Comment

Love how everyone is holding back when John and Elizabeth is in their own world, heck, only Rodney has the guts to try and join them.
            sigpic

Comment

Oooh, Lizzeh's getting an update.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Ronon wants to spend some time with Teyla. Heehee!

Comment

Lovely scene between Teyla and Ronan, to add another Pegasus galaxy native was a great idea and helps Teyla grow a lot.
                  sigpic

Comment

OMG, nap time. Even though I love Spanky, anything without John does not interest me. Now here they are saying they feel disconnected from the 'Lanteans and need to get away. Why did this get ignored for the rest of the show?
                    sigpic

Comment

OMG, did you see that little grin Ronon flashed at Teyla as she was walking away? AWWWW!

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                        OMG, nap time. Even though I love Spanky, anything without John does not interest me. Now here they are saying they feel disconnected from the 'Lanteans and need to get away. Why did this get ignored for the rest of the show?
                        *snerks* Gotta wonder...

Comment

John thinks weapons are cool, funny how Rodney is the one to bring it up since he is the same way when someone mention a Z-PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Terminal cute, this whole "cool" scene. And now we get a Shep laugh. When do we see that again? That was so Joe.
                            sigpic

Comment

And John just pwns Rodney and proves once again that yes, JOHN SHEPPARD IS SMART, DARNIT!

Comment

Back to Teyla and Ronon off world. *snores a little*

Comment

Working...
                                X