Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShWeir View Post
    Hi Sparkies! Even at 02:30 I'm still hyper! I just watched 'The Long Goodbye'. Who in this forum hasn't watched that episode and thought I bet John and Liz were really incontrol then but took their perfect chance to kiss in public! Or was that just me?
    all i remember was when i saw the promo pics for this episode back in 05/06 i was like "you have got to be kidding me. cool."

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      I liked Irresistible also, but Irresponsible, not so much. It was just criminal the way the Kolya story ended.
      Again it should of been an epic fight ala Star Wars Episode 3

Hi Sparkies! Even at 02:30 I'm still hyper! I just watched 'The Long Goodbye'. Who in this forum hasn't watched that episode and thought I bet John and Liz were really incontrol then but took their perfect chance to kiss in public! Or was that just me?
      Sweetie we all know the real reason John decided to take the other guys consciousness is so he could have a chance to kiss Elizabeth!
      BALCONIES
      The Breeding Ground of Ships.
      sigpic

Comment

You mean this?

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          I liked Irresistible also, but Irresponsible, not so much. It was just criminal the way the Kolya story ended.
          Indeed. A good villain is a terrible thing to waste.

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
          Sweetie we all know the real reason John decided to take the other guys consciousness is so he could have a chance to kiss Elizabeth!
          THIS.

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
          Ohhh yeah, that's what I'm talking about!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
            WOOOOT!

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            Indeed. A good villain is a terrible thing to waste.
            Especially to keep this on the topic of Sparky....everytime he got involved there was some Sparky moment to follow it.

THIS.
            You know its true....though John didnt have to wait to take an ailien consciousness he could have just asked XD
            BALCONIES
            The Breeding Ground of Ships.
            sigpic

Comment

Teacher: So class what have we learnt today?
              Class: That Sparky's cannon and John will find Elizabeth
              Teacher: Good! Tommorow we'll cover all the Sparky moments in season 1!
              Class: YEY!!!!
              Teacher: Ok boys girls and lemming, see ya'll next lesson
              Class: Bye!

Comment

Teacher: So class what have we learnt today?
                Class: That Sparky's cannon and John will find Elizabeth
                Teacher: Good! Tommorow we'll cover all the Sparky moments in season 1!
                Class: YEY!!!!
                Teacher: Ok boys girls and lemming, see ya'll next lesson
                Class: Bye!
                Hey, you've been spying in our Sparky Kindergarten class!

Anyhow, I gotta be up early, so I'm calling it a night! Going to Orlando for most of the day tomorrow, business, but will be back in the afternoon!

Have a good night!

*thuds*

Comment

Word of warning - don't read Joe's blog today...he's NOT a Sparky
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                    I saw it. OMG, talk about insulting the fan base!

I'm still the kid that hears don't touch the burner and does it anyway to see why.

Comment

i think we need a nice fluffy sparky song/vid to end the day.

Comment

Not completely asleep, yet. I'm vid reccing myself!

Now I'm going to sleep! Hopefully ...

Comment

If it's the one comment that I skim-read, meh, I've heard a lot worse.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
                            If it's the one comment that I skim-read, meh, I've heard a lot worse.
                            yep. " ...maybe"
                            sigpic

Comment

yep. " ...maybe"
                              Yep, that's the old Joe double-speak right there. He's a good writer, he just shouldn't have been allowed to interact with the fanbase in the manner that he did
                              sigpic

Comment

Not a surprise; we've known that for years.

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
                                Yep, that's the old Joe double-speak right there. He's a good writer, he just shouldn't have been allowed to interact with the fanbase in the manner that he did
                                *snorts* That's got to be the understatement of the decade. He really doesn't have any people skills. At all.

Anyway, I'm signing off for the next couple of days for my annual trip to Comic-Con in San Diego. Might be able to pop onto the board and say hi; we'll see what kind of time I have with all the panels I'm seeing this year.

So, have fun while I'm gone, and try not to burn down the forum, LOL!
                                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Working...
                                X