Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S-minus 3 minutes!

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
    Help!!! I'm being overrun by plot bunnies!! I have too much on my table already.
    LOL! I know what you mean!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      I love your new sig, and after staring at it for a few minutes looking at it closely, I realized that John said "WE haven't given up hope." I'm betting he and Rodney had a plan to go get her.
      Oh, you know they did. And if Rodney's ego hadn't gotten in the way when he thought the IOA appointed him the new head of Atlantis, then they might've done it.

Comment

S-minus 2 minutes!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        I love your new sig, and after staring at it for a few minutes looking at it closely, I realized that John said "WE haven't given up hope." I'm betting he and Rodney had a plan to go get her.
        *snickers* When do John and Rodney not have a plan, that's the question.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
          Ya mind sending a few my way? Mine have vanished. Thanks.
          *Throws giant carrot cake in the direction of SW* Go that way boys.
          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Oh, you know they did. And if Rodney's ego hadn't gotten in the way when he thought the IOA appointed him the new head of Atlantis, then they might've done it.
            True fax, dat. Damn you, IOA! *shakes fist*

Comment

Damn straight. In spite of Sam. And the IOA can go to hell.
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                *Throws giant carrot cake in the direction of SW* Go that way boys.
                *SW gobbles up carrot cake*

Oh. That was for them, wasn't it?

Comment

S-minus 1 minute!

Comment

*SW gobbles up carrot cake*

Oh. That was for them, wasn't it?
                    Don't say cake. I'm on a low carb diet. *hates*
                    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Everybody hit PLAY!

Comment

Jumper soars into the sky. Our intrepid team. *hugs*

Comment

Puddlejumper!

And hey, check out Ronon in his pimp coat!

Comment

And Spanky's already sharing those looks. Hee hee!

Comment

Spanky eye!sex!

Comment

There we go, Ronan's first off-world mission (that we get to see anyway)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X