Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
    He was totally asking her out on a date. Was I the only one who picked up on that?
    Yupp, it’s obvious, that scene and the one in ‘Grace Under Pressure’ (the peanut butter and chocolate scene) can defiantly be taken out of context and mean something entirely different:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
      Yupp, it’s obvious, that scene and the one in ‘Grace Under Pressure’ (the peanut butter and chocolate scene) can defiantly be taken out of context and mean something entirely different:

http://i45.tinypic.com/2ir0ies.jpg
      Oh, he proposed! How sweet!

Comment

ShipperWriter – I know right, we all know what he really meant *lol*, well either way all you can really say is “only those two” and sum them up perfectly.
        sigpic

Comment

Another still shot from ‘GUP’, where you can see how close John moved to her.

sigpic

Comment

Another still shot from ‘GUP’, where you can see how close John moved to her.

http://i50.tinypic.com/o5capz.jpg
            He probably grabbed her rear but they edited it out.

And I've learned an important lesson. If you wanna write crack!fic, it's a bad idea to go read zeropointsnark beforehand. Now all I can think about is writing ... umm, something for Tuesday.

Comment

Ooh, I'm a very, very bad fangirl.

Crack!fic, I think this is the start of a beautiful relationship. Filled with a lot of Sparky smut.

Oh Dear God, where did this come from?

And it's continuing. In smut form. *shakes head*
              Last edited by ShipperWriter; 01 July 2012, 03:54 PM.

Comment

By god its always bloody Eye!Sex between them!
                BALCONIES
                The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                sigpic

Comment

Crack!fic, I think this is the start of a beautiful relationship. Filled with a lot of Sparky smut.

As I said on Twitter, you are an evil evil woman. And what do you mean this is crack? It's canon!baby.
                  sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I am glad to find out that there are people out that as crazy, if not more so, as me I love this forum!!!
                    sigpic
                    || acrazyobsession on AO3 & Tumblr || My DeviantArt ||

Comment

He probably grabbed her rear but they edited it out.

And I've learned an important lesson. If you wanna write crack!fic, it's a bad idea to go read zeropointsnark beforehand. Now all I can think about is writing ... umm, something for Tuesday.
                      What do you mean, it's a bad idea? ZPS is the very best at inspiring the crackiest of crack!

OMG. Sparky!Smut involving Bug!John. *drools in anticipation*

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                      As I said on Twitter, you are an evil evil woman. And what do you mean this is crack? It's canon!baby.
                      THIS!

Originally posted by ClassicCouples View Post
                      I am glad to find out that there are people out that as crazy, if not more so, as me I love this forum!!!
                      What do you mean, crazy? This is the most insane thread on GateWorld!
                      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                        Embrace your insanity!

I also wanted to comment that I tried to watch SGU and could not get into it!! SG-1 is my OTL (one true love, is that even a real acronym?) so finding out that I actually liked SGA was kind of a surprise, but SGU just didn't do it for me (is there something wrong with me?) Should I give it another try (I have tried twice)?

Must go to bed, because I can't think straight at this point.
                        sigpic
                        || acrazyobsession on AO3 & Tumblr || My DeviantArt ||

Comment

"I haven't said yes."

"You were about to."

*pauses* "Yes."

LOL! Oh Sparky, you two are so cute!
                          He was totally asking her out on a date. Was I the only one who picked up on that?

i reminded of this trailer

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
                            By god its always bloody Eye!Sex between them!
                            What, like it's a bad thing?

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                            *cackles and continues writing*

What do you mean, it's a bad idea? ZPS is the very best at inspiring the crackiest of crack!

OMG. Sparky!Smut involving Bug!John. *drools in anticipation*

THIS!

Oh, it's inspiring, all right. I was actually skipping ahead past Bug!John ... call it an epilogue to the episode.

Originally posted by ClassicCouples View Post
                            Embrace your insanity!

I also wanted to comment that I tried to watch SGU and could not get into it!! SG-1 is my OTL (one true love, is that even a real acronym?) so finding out that I actually liked SGA was kind of a surprise, but SGU just didn't do it for me (is there something wrong with me?) Should I give it another try (I have tried twice)?

Must go to bed, because I can't think straight at this point.
                            I dunno. I could never really get into SGU either. I tried a few times, and frankly, I only ended up watching parts of it for Jack/Sam scenes. I just didn't get the same feel from SGU like I did with SG-1 and SGA.

Watching Star Wars Episode 1 while writing Sparky smut ... definitely an interesting combination. Hee!

Comment

Watching Star Wars Episode 1 while writing Sparky smut ... definitely an interesting combination. Hee!
                              who would be who in the star wars universe?

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                                i reminded of this trailer http://youtu.be/VHtwu93ROp0
                                Holy crap on a cracker! That's so awesome! Can't believe I've never seen that before! I ... I ... Oh, definitely inspired now!

Comment

Working...
                                X