No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was fun, same time next week! *Waves* Bye!

Comment

Awww, Sparky walks off together in search of a closet.

Laura and Beckett holding hands, and all is well with the world.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Well, that was interesting
        sigpic
        || acrazyobsession on AO3 & Tumblr || My DeviantArt ||

Comment

So is that how Rachel met her husband???

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            And Sparky leaves together. I swear they have an invisible band connecting them.
            Oh yeah. That and an internal GPS pointing them to the nearest closet. Cause you know, by this time, they almost had them all memorized.

Comment

And that's it for this week! Thanks to everyone for coming out to join us for the fun today!

Don't forget to tune in next week for Lizzeh smacking down some diplomatic ass to save John from the Wraith in Condemned! Same Sparky time, same Sparky channel!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                You can so take that scene out of context and make it into a conversation about something else entirely.
                He was totally asking her out on a date. Was I the only one who picked up on that?

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                  And 123,000 scenes! Whoo hoo!

I love the camadarie between John/Cadman. They get along very well.
                  Yay! Another week, another new number. Sparky rules forever and always.

Now I need some wine. See ya later.
                  sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Got to run. Lovely fun! Bye, everybody!

*zips out*

Comment

This was as fun as it always is, I'm going to be a little while longer and then I'm going to go and watch Torri in 'New Order', I'm terrible but I haven't seen those yet so now that I've saved them on my TV I can finally watch them as a whole.
                      sigpic

Comment

And I hit 3,100 posts! That deserves some Mocha Kahlua ... when I get back from running errands. After all, I do have a crack!fic to write ...

Comment

He was totally asking her out on a date. Was I the only one who picked up on that?
                          Whoo, I think you might be right! LOL!

And now, it's time for me to go beta read some fic. You know which one I'm talking about.

Comment

Thanks for a great first post-athon. I guess I need to get back to my Farscape review writing
                            sigpic
                            || acrazyobsession on AO3 & Tumblr || My DeviantArt ||

Comment

So is that how Rachel met her husband???
                              Yup, Atlantis brought them together.

I return to reading season 6 and watching some more season 7 of Without A Trace.
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

And I hit 3,100 posts!
                                And we blew past 123,000 posts in the thread itself.
                                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                                X