Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brie View Post
    Actually, I can keep going with that, they are both togther now in this scene, standing close togther, maybe they were interupted in the middle of their own "date", and then there is this scene.
    I think so too. Obviously they were together.

BBQMice! Yay!
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Awww, John's trying to convince Lizzeh to add Ronon to his team.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Rodney's Gollum scene.
        sigpic

Comment

And Kate! FH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

The back and forth in Kate's office is so like Gollum and Smeagol!

Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Puppy eyes work every time.
              sigpic

Comment

Ronon's thinking about it... okay!

Comment

One of the few scene between Ronan and Elizabeth, wish there had been more of those, but it's a good scene, Liz doesn't know how to handle someone like Roana, since she is so used to working with words and he's a man of action.
                  sigpic

Comment

*puppy eyes* Remember last night, you said you owed me a big one after ... you know ...

Not in front of the scientists, John ...

Comment

He wouldv'e talked to ya, but his mouth was pre-ocupied at that moment! You should know it was attached to yours

Comment

LMAO at Lizzeh all awkwardly talking to Ronon. More like, Lizzeh's doing all the talking, and Ronon's just standing there listening. *giggles* Oh Lizzeh, you're so cute.
                        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Worried Kate

Comment

And after this episode, they gave Kate a headset... they really did...

Comment

Ronon requires all of Liz's negotiation skills. Hee.
                              sigpic

Comment

And back to Rodney and Cadman snarking at each other. Poor Kate.

Comment

Working...
                                X