Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shut up McKay!

Comment

And date night, I guess this whole night was full of dates in some way, Rodney and Katie, Carson and Laura (in one way), Teyla and Ronan and I bet somewhere John is bringing dinner to Lizzie, what, they are the only two we don't know what they are doing that night, they could be togther somewhere.
      sigpic

Comment

Geez Rodney. You could have tucked your shirttail in. Carson too. Look how nice Katie looks.

Can I assume she grew those greens?
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Mmm, wine! Obviously, the expedition has gone wet. Given all the crazy stuff they have to deal with, I'm surprised we didn't see more booze being knocked back.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good boy!
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

So far, my favorite quote:

"This is hell. This is my own personal hell."

Comment

Stop stuttering! You're making this hard for yourself

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                  And date night, I guess this whole night was full of dates in some way, Rodney and Katie, Carson and Laura (in one way), Teyla and Ronan and I bet somewhere John is bringing dinner to Lizzie, what, they are the only two we don't know what they are doing that night, they could be togther somewhere.
                  Hey now, you could be on to something with that...
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Rodney speechless - that's a first... Bring on Cadman! Cue the funny music... and Carson looks hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                      OMG, I love Carson's shirt. Love Katie's skirt.

The epic dinner scene. *sits back and laughs hysterically*
                      I like her whole look. I'd wear all of that.
                      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                        Oh, yeah. Personally catered by CL.

Comment

Rodney really kisses everyone in this episode, well, though I guess it really isn't him and it's Laura both of those times.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                            Geez Rodney. You could have tucked your shirttail in. Carson too. Look how nice Katie looks.

Can I assume she grew those greens?
                            I think we can very safely assume that. Did you see that balcony beyond another door in her quarters? Yay!

Comment

I love watching it with captions, because it tells you when it switches between Rodney and Laura.

Comment

So, Laura's kissing Katie... that would then classify as first gay kiss... undercover of course..

And there's the gay walk... rock, paper, scissor...

Comment

Working...
                                X