Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brie View Post
    First Ronan and Teyla fight scene, finally the two of them have found someone who can keep up and provide a challange.
    LOL! Seriously!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
      Why does DH have more shirtless scenes than JoeF? So, so wrong!
      Great minds on the same track. LOL
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Ooh, John's being the protective big brother to Teyla.

Comment

Yeah John, she's got it under control. Back the hell off.
          sigpic

Comment

Jesus Teyla, you're bendy! I could NEVER do that!

Comment

This scene is very 'Spanky', but a good scene non-the-less. It's obviously nice for them to have eahc other to relate too.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                *my eyes my eyes* I wasn't ready. Why didn't somebody warn me? OMG. And yet all we get of Shep is a bit of bare chest in 2 eps. Unfair.
                One of which was a really botched defib scene (that S4 episode we don't speak of around FH). Ugh.
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

David fumbling with his watch...

Yikes, Teyla's bendy...
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Cadman: "I can make this a living hell for you, Rodney."

DO. IT!

Comment

And Spanky is born. Now if you don't' think this scene is sexy, you're not human.
                      sigpic

Comment

Ooooh, and now we get really really hawt Spanky scene in Teyla's quarters. RAWR.

"Impressive?" I think you can do better than that, Teyla!

Comment

What? She's exercising in the privacy of her quarters and the doors just open like that? Unless she was expecting someone ... like Tarzan. LOL

Comment

Awkward!

Comment

Dinner with Katie and Rodney.... and Carson... this'll be good.
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

OMG, I love Carson's shirt. Love Katie's skirt.

The epic dinner scene. *sits back and laughs hysterically*

Comment

Working...
                                X