No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, that looks like a disgusting job, dear German scientist!

How did she know it looked like her cousin being born? And when did she learn Czech?
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Mess hall scene! LMAO at Ronon eating with his hands.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

This scene is hilarious, John trying to talk to Ronan when he eats, maybe not such a good idea, I guess he's like Rodney like that.
        sigpic

Comment

I don't use utensils. Have to keep up the tough guy image.

Comment

That food doesn't look very appetizing. Even with a fork.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by ShWeir View Post
              Ronon you use a cup, not a jug
              It's fine.

Ronon's version of Teal'c's indeed.

Comment

Never noticed Ronan with a pitcher of water before. ROFL

Comment

The woman in the background in the infirmary is like, "Yo, Beckett, why'd you desert me?"

And then Rodney starts hearing things. LOL

Comment

Hello Cadman... inside McKay's head!

Comment

Cadmen's in Mckay's head LOL

Comment

haha, Rodney playing weird game of Peek-a-boo with Carson.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                          That food doesn't look very appetizing. Even with a fork.
                          I know, right? Even John's plate looks pretty gross. Clearly, they didn't have the mad skillz of Cafeteria Lady.
                          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Rodney is hearing voices. That's never a good sign.

Comment

Cadman figures it out before Rodney does.
                              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Lizzie he's not insane!

Comment

Working...
                                X