No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Twitchy Wraith in the cockpit... Carson, WTF are you trying to help him? *headdesk*
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

When I first started watching Atlantis I didn't really like Joe, but DAMN! I have of course changed my opinion.
      sigpic
      || acrazyobsession on AO3 & Tumblr || My DeviantArt ||

Comment

Carson with a gun, one can ask when he learns to use on of those but oh well, more BTS stuff.
        sigpic

Comment

And now the aftermath. Carson just doesn't look right with a gun.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by ShWeir View Post
            Kate-fest???
            I mean Duet.

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
            Well, FH is Heightmeyer's Lemming, and "Duet" has a lot of Kate in it. Ya know, because of Rodney's internal crisis. Hee hee!
            Or what she said.

And just in time to watch Duet... My cat's annoying me to hell, and thus I almost that brilliant moment where Rodney's being ridiculed about his hot date with a woman. And of course Carson running...

Hero Carson with a gun... oh dear...
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Zelanka's very jumpy

Comment

Teyla could barley move while caring that gun around.
                sigpic

Comment

LMAO at the little flatbed cart being driven by one of the Marines.
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Is it just me or was John a little short with Teyla there? She was kinda obvious.
                    sigpic

Comment

Airport weacle (sp?), looked pretty funny.
                      sigpic

Comment

Cue Zelenka...
                        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Zelenka!

Comment

Poor Radek. First time offworld, and he has to get McKay out of a Dart. That's so screwed up.

Comment

I always find the Shep/Radek scenes quite adorable. They had great chemistry.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                                Is it just me or was John a little short with Teyla there? She was kinda obvious.
                                *snorts*

Comment

Working...
                                X