X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the road signs. LOL

Comment

Digging the alien-language signpost.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Staring at the burning remains of a culled world, so sad.
        sigpic

Comment

Hi Laura!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Cadman picking flowers. Haha.

Comment

Whoo, Rodney's got a hot date!

Comment

I love this part. We get to see some more of the military guys and set Cadman.
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Teyla caring around a gun the size of herself.
                  sigpic

Comment

"You have a date, Rodney? With a woman?"

ROFL

Comment

And Cadman's already dissing Rodney. Heehee!

Comment

Girl's Poker Night is canon! Whoo!

Comment

Yes with a woman. *slashers cry*
                          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

DART! Everybody run away!

Comment

Girls poker night! Love Laura

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post

Those books are definitely NOT canon. A rep from Fandemonium said so at the ChiCon in 2010 when I was there. Anybody can go in and change Wiki. Obviously, it's one of the fans of the series. The last time I looked Wiki had a definite Sparky slant. Must have pissed somebody off. That's the kind of crap we've had to put up with for lo these many years.
                                To be honest, I think the wikis should be as unbiased and general as possible. I don't think any pairing or character should be favored.

I'm glad that those books are not acknowledged as canon. What exactly did that rep say? It'snot even the John/Teyla that I don't like (although it'snot my favorite paioring,that's for sure), but some of Joe Graham's characterizations and her take on the wraith.

Comment

Working...
                                X