No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lorne: "Something's had to keep Colonel Sheppard from shooting you all this time."

*diez laughing*

Comment

Rainbow's best acting job evah!
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I love how Ford's just catching up with his buddies.

And hello, John with a P-90. Hawt.

Comment

Hey, Ford's cool with John's promotion.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

One minute Ford's a deadeye killer, then he's his old self. Now that's scary.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
              I love how Ford's just catching up with his buddies.

And hello, John with a P-90. Hawt.
              Yet he would look so much hotter if they would find him some pants that ACTUALLLY FIT!
              sigpic

Comment

Flashback to creepy tracker implant and Ronon becoming a Runner. Eep!
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Ronan shot John's hand! Grr ...

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                    Yet he would look so much hotter if they would find him some pants that ACTUALLLY FIT!
                    Oh. I wasn't looking.

Comment

Our first look at Ronon's blaster. John looks like he's thinking what a cool gun it is and wondering how he can get it away from him.
                      sigpic

Comment

I love how McKay tries to jump across the creek and Ford just walks on through.

Comment

There are some good screen caps of John right now. Too bad I have no way to get them.

Comment

Maybe John can switch pants with Teyla. Her are a little snug. I swear this wardrobe dept should have been shot at sunrise.
                            sigpic

Comment

John offers to get the tracking device out of Ronon. Ronon is intrigued. Yay for making friends!

Comment

John, unzip your shirt!!! Please!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X