Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
    LOL thanks for the Intervention! it was touch and go there for a while, someone was about to get a butt-whoopin'!
    Welcome! *hugs*

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    OMG, I was thinking the same thing. John's face is priceless. Plus I could swear he's cutting his eyes back toward Elizabeth, who is gazing at him in that way. They're just connected even when they're not looking at each other. Plus in that scene Teyla seems surprised to see John but then she looks at all of them and isn't a bit surprised that Elizabeth is along. Oh yeah, she knows what's going on.
    Oh yeah. As we'll see on Sunday, at the end of the post-a-thon, she can be looking at the back of his head and there is still eye!sex.

Oh, and Teyla totally knows. That's the reason there are so few Elizabeth/Teyla scenes -- they were always talking about Lizzeh's love life, and TPTW cut them.

Originally posted by pkprd869 View Post
    Howdy sparkies. As I read the last few pages of the thread I learned tow things: Eri I missed you! Please stop by more just to say "Hi" and y'all gals gutter is way dirtier than us men's gutter Since we got some college football fans...

Finally a play-off!
    Geez took em long enough. I doubt Rodney knows how the computers worked.

And Lizzie with a gun (Not in The Long Good Bye) is just weird. I doubt the antiweapons proliferation diplomat really wants to carry a sub-machine gun when she's got a fire team with her. A side arm maybe, but that's pushing it IMHO.
    Yeah, I thought Elizabeth with a gun was strange too, but I figure if they were counting on fighting the Replicators, then perhaps she figured WTH. And maybe John said she looks sexy with a P-90. If a hawt guy said that to me, I'd get one in a second.

*shrugs* Not really, but you see my point.

Comment

Why is it that even though I'm exhausted, I don't wanna go to sleep???

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
        Wet!Sparky
        Eeeeee! Love it!

OMG, I was thinking the same thing. John's face is priceless. Plus I could swear he's cutting his eyes back toward Elizabeth, who is gazing at him in that way. They're just connected even when they're not looking at each other. Plus in that scene Teyla seems surprised to see John but then she looks at all of them and isn't a bit surprised that Elizabeth is along. Oh yeah, she knows what's going on.
        Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
        Oh, and Teyla totally knows. That's the reason there are so few Elizabeth/Teyla scenes -- they were always talking about Lizzeh's love life, and TPTW cut them.
        Ohhh yes, that has to be it.

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/.../2x16_1189.jpg
        Because John and Elizabeth want more sexytimes with each other?
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          Because John and Elizabeth want more sexytimes with each other?
          I know they do. To quote Elmer Fudd, "Wascally wabbits."

I probably should get some sleep, though. Gots some work to do tomorrow. Of the fandom variety. Night!

Comment

Um...Le Boo?
            BALCONIES
            The Breeding Ground of Ships.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
              thanks for the hockey info mandogater; I'll pass it along to my sister.

I will eventually get around to watching the rest of SGA...especially now that I'll have the complete set.

wet!shep is tasty but wet!lizzeh turns me into a puddle of a goo just a little...
              Your're welcome, Drew.

Finally got together with my sister to hash out our plans for the draft. Looks like we're going to miss day one because of her work and crash at our friend's saturday so I might not be here for the post-a-thon. We'll just have to see how that works out.
              I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Ohh yes, the mockery of Radek in both Quarantine and Trio PISSED ME OFF. I mean, WTF?!? Where the hell did that even come from? He was always such a nice boy and everybody loved him when Lizzeh was around. Grr.

And to be honest, I didn't mind the John and Teyla scenes in Quarantine so much. I do agree with SR that they were probably intended to be shippy, but I just chose to ignore it and see a couple of friends trying to come to terms with a big change in one of their lives.

Of course, the part where Teyla actually starts to climb out the window after John still makes me headdesk.
                I agree with you SK! Where in the wide world of sci-fi did all that Radek hatred come from!

The John and Teyla scenes in Quaratine to me were just two friends talking things out and nothing more.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
                  Um...Le Boo?
                  TLM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Tackle hugs* Where have you been hiding?

Comment

Lets see School and oh I just came back from Israel aka Elizabeth's home in one of my fan fic universes it was fun =D
                    BALCONIES
                    The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                    sigpic

Comment

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/.../2x16_1189.jpg
                      I don't know, but I *gotta* go to sleep!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pkprd869 View Post
                        Howdy sparkies. As I read the last few pages of the thread I learned tow things: Eri I missed you! Please stop by more just to say "Hi" and y'all gals gutter is way dirtier than us men's gutter Since we got some college football fans...

Finally a play-off!
                        Geez took em long enough. I doubt Rodney knows how the computers worked.

And Lizzie with a gun (Not in The Long Good Bye) is just weird. I doubt the antiweapons proliferation diplomat really wants to carry a sub-machine gun when she's got a fire team with her. A side arm maybe, but that's pushing it IMHO.
                        Playoff! \0/ I'm one of the few here who probably gets that reference. Bout damn time.

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5..._Infirmary.png
                        Now if you could only get them in the same bed. That said, John looks bright eyed and alert to me.
                        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Oh. My. Goodness! So happy the family is gone -- otherwise they would've run in, wondering why I'm laughing so hard!

And TLM, welcome back! I'm guessing from LJ, you really enjoyed your trip!

Comment

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Welcome back, TLM!

Eeeeee! I've gotta find new ways of saying they're cute!

Playoff! \0/ I'm one of the few here who probably gets that reference. Bout damn time.
                              But from the sound of things, it looks like the process is already screwed up before they even get out the gate. Typical BCS, eh?

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee519/shipperwriter/Stargate%20Atlantis/lifeline_0362.jpg
                              Mmmm... eyesex of impending doom.
                              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Mmmm... eyesex of impending doom.
                                Ooh. That reminds me. I need to get to work on my eye!sex video! Unfortunately, no time today ... Drats.
                                Last edited by ShipperWriter; 22 June 2012, 08:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X