X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    Great!

Darth Lemming!

: Did you hear, the Lemming has joined the dark side.
    : Kate's gonna love hearing this.
    : I can't wait.

What they were really saying:

: So... I have some time to kill...
    : The office, the closet or my room?
    : How about here?
    *snorts* Oh. They were totally saying that. I actually wrote a fic to that effect, one time. Shameless fic rec here. It's called "The Morning Of", if that's any incentive.

Comment

Heading to bed soon. I leave you to happy guttery dreams with this:

Good night!!!

Comment

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/...s/ba7caadf.jpg
        sigpic

Comment

So yeah. Still awake.

AAH!!! *runs around thread, flailing* You have some serious talent and skillz, which we thank you for! That is so awesome!

Comment

Once you have the basic pieces, it's mostly just re-combining in various ways, changing outfits, altering arm or body positions, that sort of thing.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
              Once you have the basic pieces, it's mostly just re-combining in various ways, changing outfits, altering arm or body positions, that sort of thing.
              *shakes head* Why is it my mind went to the gutter when I read this?

I think I really need to sleep!

I've tried getting started, but it doesn't seem to be in my skill set. I'll stick with writing.

Night/morning, everybody!

*thuds*

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                Hello everyone, I’m right now in the middle of packing for my trip tomorrow but I’m still going to be around tonight.
                Have fun on your trip, Brie.
                I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainMina90 View Post
                  hey guys,
                  I've read that Vegas is also a sparky episode. can you tell me why, because I haven't watched it yet.

by the way, I love this thread very much. you are great!!
                  Welcome to the wonderful world of Sparky, CaptainMina90.
                  I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Imagine my surprise when I found out...

She does evil very well... fingerlickin' good.
                    *falls over LMAO*

hey guys,
                    I've read that Vegas is also a sparky episode. can you tell me why, because I haven't watched it yet.

by the way, I love this thread very much. you are great!!
                    Welcome, CaptainMina! Falcon Horus and ShipperWriter have got your question on Vegas covered, so let me just say that I'm glad you could join us here in the coolest and most insane thread on GateWorld!

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                    Absofragginglutely!

I thought Shaggy was on drugs all the time ... but Rodney is a hypochrondriac, so that does make sense. *nods*
                    *cracks up* True, dat!

NO!!! LOL
                    Oh, darn. *smirks*

Great!

Darth Lemming!
                    Darth Lemming? I'm SO going to have to remember that one!

Heading to bed soon. I leave you to happy guttery dreams with this:

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/...s/TLGEnd-1.gif

Good night!!!
                    : Huh? It's morning already? Oh, and I was having such a nice dream... Wait, why am I in the infirmary?

: Wild night.

: *looks over* You're here too?

: Trust me, Elizabeth, that was no dream.

: Note to self: Lay off the Ruus wine.

*cackles*

Awwww, that's so awesome!

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                    *shakes head* Why is it my mind went to the gutter when I read this?
                    Trust me, you're not the only one.

Time for this little kitty to head off to bed! See you all tomorrow, Sparkies!
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

thanks for the warm welcome.

I was able to watch the beginning of Vegas and now I know what you mean. I haven't wached SGA regularly after the beginning of season 4 because Elizabeth was gone. She really was my favourite character and I loved the "relationship" she had with John. You could see how it changed from season 1 to the beginning of season 4 and how close they were in the end. Such a shame that they wrote her out

Comment

good afternoon sparkies!

can i just take this time to tell you all how desperately i want to go to Dragon*con?
                        My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                        sigpic

Comment

I was able to watch the beginning of Vegas and now I know what you mean. I haven't wached SGA regularly after the beginning of season 4 because Elizabeth was gone. She really was my favourite character and I loved the "relationship" she had with John. You could see how it changed from season 1 to the beginning of season 4 and how close they were in the end. Such a shame that they wrote her out
                          I'm the same way...I watched all the way through Lifeline and then just kinda stopped. I haven't been able to bring myself to watch the rest yet (even tho I'm a Sam-fan)
                          My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                          sigpic

Comment

Same here! I was quite revolted and I still am and I just dropped the series after they've written her out. Even now when I think about it I get pissed. So, nothing unusual about your reaction. No worries. Welcome to the thread! Make yourself at home and have fun!
                            I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Guys, it's so hot here, my brain is melting. I can't even write. *headdesks* And I am trying to work on BoD.
                              I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                                Guys, it's so hot here, my brain is melting. I can't even write. *headdesks* And I am trying to work on BoD.
                                it's what i like to call "stupid hot" here...thank goodness i'm babysitting for my sisters today and they have air conditioning. gonna try to start the fic that's been poking me for like a year now....
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X