Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Ahh, sounds like kitty is practicing her mad hunting skillz.
    My cat practices too. On my family.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      Oh, absolutely! Because even though no one is more qualified to be Atlantis's chief of medicine than Carson, no one is more qualified to check out every last inch of John's delicious form than Lizzeh.
      Amen, sista!!!

Comment

So I took advantage of using the still connected Internet at our old place while we take all the trash out. Easier to navigate the forum with an iPod than with my phone.

Will have new fic and part of a video for y'all tomorrow. Heh heh heh.

Have a good night, everybody!

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
          I put this in awhile ago, but everyone was so busy madly posting about the episode... sparks
          http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...eth_Sparks.gif
          They're even holding hands! SQUEEEEE!!!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          Yummies, you even managed to get some scruff on that one. You know how I love me some scruff.
          Ohhh yeah. Shep!Scruff makes the world go 'round.

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
          My cat practices too. On my family.
          Yikes!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Hello thread! Europe wishes you a good morning!
            I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

found this a while back thought everybody might enjoy it.

Rodney are you sure it worked?
              I'm Like 80% certain....
              MCKAY!
              Okay I am One Hundred Percent Positive it worked now if you'll excuse me i'll go tell her the good news....
              NO! (softly) no.... I'll Do it....
              (he walks off)
              okay....

(later on....)

Are you certain Rodney got all of the nanites out of me?
              he's... fairly certain but you know Rodney and that man's ego....
              yeah.... so what will happen to me now.
              Well Woolsey's talking with the IOA and so far it's not looking so good it's looks like you'll be transferred back to the SGC but who knows. and For What's it worth Elizabeth....It's good to have you back.
              It's good to be back John.

also did this to show you guys i haven't fallen off the face of the planet.
              Last edited by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard; 17 June 2012, 07:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                I put this in awhile ago, but everyone was so busy madly posting about the episode... sparks
                This may be your best one yet, Nolamom!
                I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

*scoots in*

Spoiler:

Weir: Hey, I just met you, and you think I'm crazy.....

..... but here's his number, so dial it maybe

Spoiler:

Weir: If you want to run this city properly, you'll need to find someone to sit on your desk

Kolya: I only have Ladon. I'm so sorry, you can have Atlantis back

Spoiler:

Carter: According to 'the forum', even though Earth is under attack at the moment and I'm the smartest person in two galaxies and the ranking officer on the base, it's crucial we nail down what uniform patch I'm wearing. We gotta keep on top of this **** people

Spoiler:

Carter: I miss General Hammond too - that's why I'm wearing his uniform

Spoiler:

Carter: All right, I know there's been a chain of command issue for some of you. If it'll help, I will zat myself IN THE FACE to make it seem like Landry is still here. Now can we get back to work?

Spoiler:

Sheppard: Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy...but here's a necklace....that'll kill you maybe

Spoiler:

Sheppard: Made in China? ****ing Ancients - they can't do anything right

*backs away slowly*
                  Last edited by gateraid; 18 June 2012, 02:51 AM. Reason: editing itallics tags
                  sigpic

Comment

This one is about the writers reticence to delve into the chain of command issue on Atlantis

Spoiler:

Weir: Have a seat Colonel, we need to have a chat about the **** conundrum

Sheppard: The what?

Weir: The Formal Universal Chain of Kommand?

Sheppard: Oh yes, we really need to explore that from all angles

Weir: Let it be known that I'm in charge of the ****

Sheppard: Sure, sure. But on occasion, I'm going to have to take the lead and you'll have to be under me for a while. We mightn't always agree on direction but we'll have to sort that out as we go

Weir: Agreed

Sheppard: What about exclusivity of the ****?

Weir: Steady on flyboy. If you're not around, the **** falls to the next in line

Sheppard: I'm not cool with that Elizabeth. The **** should be between the two of us, and only between us

Weir: Okay. I'll have to make some arrangements first

Weir: I'm sorry Aidan, you can't be part of the **** anymore, John's just not comfortable with it

Woolsey: You're cutting me out of the ****? ME?! I'm the head ****er, there is no **** without me

Weir: I beg to differ

Caldwell: I hear you've been cut out of the ****. The Deadalus has a spot open if you're interested

Woolsey: *cough*choke*cough*

Landry: What the **** is going on in Atlantis?
                    Last edited by gateraid; 18 June 2012, 03:26 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                      And a good morning, even though it's afternoon for you, to you too.

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
                      This one is about the writers reticence to delve into the chain of command issue on Atlantis

[snippage because there is no way I am doing all those IMG tags]
                      I'm happy to see you have kept busy. This is some good stuff. You know I'm sure that my favorites are the necklace ones. I never thought of it that way.
                      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

ZOMG *snorts* Gateraid's photo captions--I missed those. The second post is proly my favorite, but I was rolling at the Carter one about the patch.

Hi y'all. Just popping in to wave and say hi. Miss you guys.
                        Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                          ZOMG *snorts* Gateraid's photo captions--I missed those. The second post is proly my favorite, but I was rolling at the Carter one about the patch.

*flails* Look who came to visit. I was going to direct you to check out our post count, and I just realized we blew right past 122,000 posts yesterday. Whoo hoo!
                          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

*flails* Look who came to visit. I was going to direct you to check out our post count, and I just realized we blew right past 122,000 posts yesterday. Whoo hoo!
                            Amazing! I'm so proud of the Sparkies, keeping the love alive and well! Y'all have absolutely rocked it! I checked back a little while ago and saw you shot past the 'big goal' like gangbusters (and was sorry I missed it, but I think it was like 1,000 posts afterwards, so no way I could find it.)

I miss chatting. More or less, I just don't have the time anymore. Used to be that work had a downtime, and now, not so much, and when I get home, it's typically about 1 hour free time. Plus, when I was writing on SGA:R, that consumed quite a lot of free time, and I'm about to start that back up again for our two-parter.
                            Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Well, it looked like everyone had a blast here on the weekend? What exactly does a "Post-a-thon" mean over here?

Also, it looks like I am going to have to get on Photoshop and make a new banner for my newest obsession!
                              sigpic
                              || acrazyobsession on AO3 & Tumblr || My DeviantArt ||

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                                Good morning!

And gateraid! We were just wondering where you'd gotten off to! I see you haven't lost your touch at all. Gotta say, the second post about the chain of command on Atlantis is definitely my favorite. That's just EPIC, man!

I'm happy to see you have kept busy. This is some good stuff. You know I'm sure that my favorites are the necklace ones. I never thought of it that way.
                                It does explain a lot, doesn't it?

Hi hi! *waves and glomps* We've been missing you too!

Seriously? Hot diggity dog! Way to go, Sparkies!

Amazing! I'm so proud of the Sparkies, keeping the love alive and well! Y'all have absolutely rocked it! I checked back a little while ago and saw you shot past the 'big goal' like gangbusters (and was sorry I missed it, but I think it was like 1,000 posts afterwards, so no way I could find it.)

I miss chatting. More or less, I just don't have the time anymore. Used to be that work had a downtime, and now, not so much, and when I get home, it's typically about 1 hour free time. Plus, when I was writing on SGA:R, that consumed quite a lot of free time, and I'm about to start that back up again for our two-parter.
                                Mmmm... two-parter...

Darnit, it sucks that you don't have the time to hang out with us like you used to. But then, having a paying job is good, so... yeah.

Originally posted by ClassicCouples View Post
                                Well, it looked like everyone had a blast here on the weekend? What exactly does a "Post-a-thon" mean over here?

Also, it looks like I am going to have to get on Photoshop and make a new banner for my newest obsession!
                                A post-a-thon is a fun little activity we like to do where as many of us who can get on the board at the same time (because, you know, time zones and such) sit down and watch an episode (via DVD/Blu-ray, digital download like iTunes, whatever) and while we're watching, we post comments here on the Sparky thread. We snark about the silly writing, cheer our Sparky whenever they're on screen, mock the villains... fun stuff! It's kind of like a live DVD commentary track. Right now, we watching the entire series from beginning to end, one episode a week every Sunday afternoon at 1:30 pm Pacific Time (or whatever time that is in your time zone). Our next episode will be Season 2's "Runner."
                                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Working...
                                X