Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    And just like that, we're in the gutter again.
    *curtsies* You're welcome!!!

Comment

Rodney is worried about his sunburn and Lizzie reminds John they weren't going to worry each other again.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

"Ladies"

Oh John, always have to at least attempt that you are a ladies man (even if we all know that by now he's a one lady's man)
        sigpic

Comment

Don't think Liz will let John out of her sight for a bit. Worrying her like that is not good. He could end up on the couch.
          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Let's get back to work...

What do you define as work?

And end!

See ya next week

Comment

Those sunburns look painful, John. Aloe vera is good for that sort of thing. I'm sure Lizzeh would be quite happy to help you apply some.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And of course, Teyla has been briefed on all the military positions so she recognizes the special importance of John's promotion.

Comment

John's sunburn seems to have gone unnoticed by Teyla. I guess she's not paying close attention to him.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                    Don't think Liz will let John out of her sight for a bit. Worrying her like that is not good. He could end up on the couch.
                    or on the floor... of the bathroom!

Comment

And Teyla realizes something is wrong with Lizzeh on a personal level. Time for a girl talk!
                      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Liz looks so happy to be back home.
                        I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                          John's sunburn seems to have gone unnoticed by Teyla. I guess she's not paying close attention to him.
                          *snerks*

Comment

Radek's crush on Lizzie is showing again.
                            sigpic

Comment

It must've been nice to be reunited with your loved ones.

Yeah, because now I can start visiting the closets more often.

Am I the only one reading subtext in these scenes???

Comment

And John's "Ladies" ... *melts into puddle of goo*

Comment

Working...
                                X