Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShWeir View Post
    *Runs over to Simon* Why did you do that to Lizzie!!!! *Kicks him in the crotch*
    He deserves to have more done with his nether regions than just being kicked...
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Yeah OK you do that whilst I watch you do that.

Comment

I love Hermiod.

Comment

Joined at the hip Sparky. That seems to be a theme for this episode.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            She met someone too, you jerk. She's just too nice to cheat on you.
            not that i'm defending him but a year is a long time without any word of whether she was even alive....

i like to interpret her hurt feelings more as "aw crap i coulda been fraternizing with John all this time and haven't been. what a waste!"
            My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              He deserves to have more done with his nether regions than just being kicked...
              Yeah MANY regions

Comment

Of course there was a situation similar to this at the SGC. Where else do you think TPTW got the plotline from???

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                  Ugh more SG-1 copies, I'm sorry but I wish that there was non or at least a whole less of it.
                  In this case, I think the Atlantis version was superior.
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

That's right, Lieutenant Colonel Sheppard. You tell Caldwell what you're doing! *proud*

Comment

Rodney are you constapated?

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
                        not that i'm defending him but a year is a long time without any word of whether she was even alive....

i like to interpret her hurt feelings more as "aw crap i coulda been fraternizing with John all this time and haven't been. what a waste!"
                        LOL, good point!

Comment

Beming inside the ship, and Rodney looks hilarious in this scene, not to mention the look John sent him.
                          sigpic

Comment

Ruuuuuuun!

Comment

Come on John, everybody else's shirt is unzipped a bit. Why is yours zipped all the way up? What are you hiding?
                              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Virus is trying to lock them down. How do they get around this?
                                I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Working...
                                X