No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And Skinner's wasting no time in being a jerk. *smacks Caldwell upside the head*
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Excuse me John I have to go pwn Caldwell.
      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Don't you dare Caldwell don't you dare

Comment

Flashback-- Lizzeh PWNS Stargate Command!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

That look John gave Colonel Skinner was a warning. I think he missed it. But the look he gave Lizzeh just melted my monitor.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Hum a lot of credit huh... I wonder why

Comment

Wonder if Caldwell got Goa'ulded after this meeting or after he got back.
                I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Landry, STFU about Sheppard. You ain't gonna win this one!

Comment

Caldwell is so not happy with Liz, and then we see why, though the look she shared with John and his small smile when she walked away was great. John was obviously thinking that Caldwell wouldn't stand a chance against Liz and he was glad that someone else got in trouble with her for once.

And espcially since then John could be the one who was there for her if things didn't go well.
                    sigpic

Comment

gotta love the "mine's bigger than yours" competition he TRIES to pull on Elizabeth. too bad for him, he loses every time!
                      My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                      sigpic

Comment

They are trying to hint at a split between Sparky. Not a chance General. Just move on.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                          That look John gave Colonel Skinner was a warning. I think he missed it. But the look he gave Lizzeh just melted my monitor.
                          I think that must be what's slowing down my computer at the moment. Heehee!

Comment

Excuse me when did this happen, John's the only guy for me... I mean us

Comment

Oooh, they're gonna get it now.
                              sigpic

Comment

Elizabeth FTW.

"Atlantis HAS a military commander"

Go Lizzy, she's so awesome in this scene and gotta love the way she stands up for John. She owns all of them.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X