X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
    noooo....i'm sweet. and innocent. yup!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    I think I may just have done that talking about the con. People at the next table were starting to stare. But he wants to see my pics. Actually, this guy is one of the last people I would have suspected was a SciFi fan. Retired Air Force colonel, very conservative, quiet, makes a butt load of money, but his eyes lit up when I mentioned the Con. You just never know. Except for the money, he's actually a lot like Mr. SR.

And oddly, or maybe not, they both just finished reading The Hunger Games books and she's a fan of Downton Abbey. We've been cloned I think. We even dress alike, except I shop at the outlets and she pays retail.
    Oh, you really must invite them to the forum, then! Sounds like they're just our kind of crazy! LOL!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

S-minus 5 minutes! Hope you're all getting your DVD players ready!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

S-minus 3 minutes!

Comment

I'm not going to be here for the thon... sorry... I might drop by later.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

S-minus 2 minutes!

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              Aw, darn. We'll miss you! *hugs*

Comment

we'll miss you!
                My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                sigpic

Comment

S-minus 1 minute!

Comment

No FH we're all gonna miis you

Comment

We'll miss you.
                      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Everybody hit PLAY!

Comment

Recap of The Siege!

Comment

Yeah we know all about this, where's Sparky?
                            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Previously on Stargate Atlantis

Comment

Recap of heroics.
                                I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Working...
                                X