Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
    Were you always evil or has hanging out in this thread made you that way?
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post

Based on personal experience, I'm gonna go with the latter.

Comment

umm, self-portrait (may give you a hint)

sigpic

Comment

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...l_or_Devil.gif
          Reminds me of a song lyric: I'm an angel, I'm a devil, I am sometimes in between.

Ooh, would be good for a John sig ... but I'm too tired.

Probably won't be on here in the morning, as we're moving, and internet isn't getting installed at our new place until Tuesday morning, so ... how the heck am I doing the postathon??? Probably going to Starbucks.

Night, ladies! And gentlemen!

Comment

AHAHAHAHAHAH! Brilliant!

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post

Based on personal experience, I'm gonna go with the latter.
            Possible, possible.

Yep, that's what I thought!

And... the final chapter of the final story of Stargate!Ren has just been posted. *wibbles*
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Aw shucks. I know what a job hunt can be like having recently gone through it with Mr. SR. Hang in there and the perfect job will come along when you least expect it. It did for him. Well, not perfect, but a job.
              On the up side I am getting more confident when it comes to cooking. I just wish I could find something.
              Last edited by mandogater; 14 June 2012, 08:42 PM.
              I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

I'm sorry the job fair didn't work out, mandogater. That stinks! But hang in there, something good will come along!
                That's what I keep telling myself.

Sometimes I get the feeling the universe is trying to teach me patience. Unfortuately, I know someone named patience but I don't have any.
                I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

So sorry you have health issues. I hope it all gets resolved soon.
                  Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  *hugs Madness reigns* I'm sorry to hear the medical issues are still being a bother. That's always irritating when a solution can't be locked down. I hope it'll improve soon!
                  Meh, after 4 years of pain you'd think I'd be used to it They're knocking around diagnosis like Rheumatiod Arthritis, Osteomyelitis and even Lupus but no-one seems to be able to pin it down

And that is the cutest picture I have ever seen. I love the really unposed ones.
                  Thanks, that what we were going for
                  In order they are my Niece, Nephew and my Daughter, I don't think that my a picture of all them together yet so it will be a great surprise for them

*hugs* Sorry about all your health problems ... Hope things start working out for you!

And dang, you've got the script for "The Siege Pt 3" signed?! *iz jealous*
                  Thanks and yep I sure have

Spoiler:

Ooh, so cute! I think I may have to snurch the icons!!! So pretteh!
                  Go ahead, that's what they are for.

WOW most coherent post in a while....... must need more painkillers!
                  sigpic
                  Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Now that I can believe.

Reminds me of a song lyric: I'm an angel, I'm a devil, I am sometimes in between.

Ooh, would be good for a John sig ... but I'm too tired.

Probably won't be on here in the morning, as we're moving, and internet isn't getting installed at our new place until Tuesday morning, so ... how the heck am I doing the postathon??? Probably going to Starbucks.

Night, ladies! And gentlemen!
                    Good luck on the move. I am so not envious. I hope you make it for the postathon.
                    sigpic

Comment

Hello everyone and happy friday!

Amazing artwork Madness reigns love all of them.

Lord help me.

Spoiler:
                      http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/...310_0980-1.jpg

Hey, Elizabeth. Just checking to see how you're coming on your packing.
                      Pretty good. Hey, do you have time to help me quickly?

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/...310_1010-1.jpg

What did you say?

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/...310_1036-1.jpg

I asked if you had time to help me quickly. Not time for a quickie.

*headdesk*
                      I love that, hilarious.

[QUOTE=ShipperWriter;13383387http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee519/shipperwriter/Stargate%20Atlantis/GIF%20Files/Echoes.gif

*snickers* [/QUOTE]

I can just watch that gif over and over again.
                      Good luck with the moving.

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                      Meh, after 4 years of pain you'd think I'd be used to it They're knocking around diagnosis like Rheumatiod Arthritis, Osteomyelitis and even Lupus but no-one seems to be able to pin it down
                      That sucks. Thankfully you have that sweet girl of yours there with you along with your niece and nephew which btw. Reminded me to say that the picture was adorable and I bet your parents will love it.

That is awesome.
                      Last edited by Rosehawk; 23 June 2012, 06:58 PM. Reason: Remove IMG tags
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh dear God, now I'm Belle. Don't these people have anything else to do?
                        sigpic

Comment

It's just for the weekend and it's kinda fun to change things up a bit. I had to laugh that I had prepared a three little pigs sig banner and then wound up with the Big Bad Wolf.
                          sigpic

Comment

Yes. Yes, it is. I think I'll work on it after I move, though ...

*raises hand* I need another one. Thought I was done packing until I looked under my bed and found more stuff ...

Ooh, and Chipotle sounds really good right now ...

To make this on topic:

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/...203/return.png

Okay, I know Elizabeth said she left something of hers in here, but I've looked everywhere and can't find it.

John, check under your bed.

Hey, I found your bra!
                            Oh, I am so completely and utterly distracted by Johnny Cash poster here (and remember how many Cash songs are Sparky - suitable.). Also, notice how John doesn't have many belongings. Comes across as a very humble guy.
                            Last edited by Rosehawk; 23 June 2012, 06:58 PM. Reason: Remove IMG tags
                            I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

I am Belle as well. Can't I be Big Bad Wolf or something equally cool? Uhhhh.
                              I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                                On the up side I am getting more confident when it comes to cooking. I just wish I could find something.
                                Cooking is always a great skill to have.

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                                That's what I keep telling myself.

Sometimes I get the feeling the universe is trying to teach me patience. Unfortuately, I know someone named patience but I don't have any.
                                Ack!

It's just for the weekend and it's kinda fun to change things up a bit. I had to laugh that I had prepared a three little pigs sig banner and then wound up with the Big Bad Wolf.
                                Funny coincidence, eh?

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                                I am Belle as well. Can't I be Big Bad Wolf or something equally cool? Uhhhh.
                                I wound up as the Beast. I like the Beast and all, but I think I'd rather be Belle.
                                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Working...
                                X