No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And there goes Rodney's security team. Whoops!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Only Rodney can succeed to make a gun fail like that, that's for sure.
      sigpic

Comment

Fail

Comment

Teyla to the rescue.
          sigpic

Comment

Teyla!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Rodney pulls his gun.. and ejects the clip. *snorts*
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Yeah, this must be where they start using those bigger bullets JM was talking about so the Wraith are easier to kill.
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                  Only Rodney can succeed to make a gun fail like that, that's for sure.
                  LMAO!

But yay, Teyla!

Comment

Lead the way

You first

Comment

Teyla/Rodney? Hmmm, I can see it.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                        Yeah, this must be where they start using those bigger bullets JM was talking about so the Wraith are easier to kill.
                        *snerks* Hey, maybe they're explosive bullets.

Comment

How can a grown man do that to a pistol. I've shot a 1911 when I was 10 and handled it better than he did.
                          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Hermiod FTW.
                            sigpic

Comment

Ohhh, Hermiod is sooo peeved.

Comment

Reasoning with a pissed off Asgard. Works every time.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X