No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John's right, Caldwell. Beam those darn nukes!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Colonel Skinner is all commandy. I like it. And a bit snarky with my Shep. No love.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
        Darts roasting on the shields. Now I want BBQ.
        Ahahahah! Yeah, I am kinda hungry.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Chuck, it's always great to get more of him.
          sigpic

Comment

Protect the ZPM and him? Why not just the ZPM? Just jokin'

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
              A scene between Caldwell and Shep where they don't try and act all alpha males (over Liz)
              Yeah, pretty nice, isn't it?

Comment

Rodney, ZPM first own neck second.
                I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Lizzeh is taking a moment to let it all sink in until Chuck interrupts.
                  sigpic

Comment

His butts on the line just as much as ours

nnnnnno Hermes won't like that LOL

Comment

Uh oh, Hermiod is not going to like this. His skinny naked little butt you mean. Ha.
                      sigpic

Comment

Poor, poor Novak. Hermiod is gonna be PISSED.

Comment

Uh, Rodney? Shut. Up.

Comment

Sheppard had a great idea. Self-preservation is a great motivator.

Comment

Rodney regresses a bit here. Has he never been on a mission? Sheesh.
                              sigpic

Comment

Shut it Rodney!

Comment

Working...
                                X